Tottenham Hotspur v. Swansea (H) - The Wayne Routledge Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The last several pages of this thread are a laugh.

I want an instant team who plays the most attacking football and wins every game and I want them NOW!!!

If only life was more like FIFA13. It's not like there was another team out there who had any kind of ability or anything. We did nothing ... but their keeper was brilliant when he made those saves from the times when we did nothing. Why did we never pass the ball to Soldado while he was busy trying to find space away from those two defenders who seemed to be all over him all day? Townsend is a diving bastard who was brilliant when he should have got a penalty! Walker missed a few passes because Swansea players got in the way. Rose was great except for the times when he was complete crap. Dembele had a good game despite being our worst midfielder. Why do we play 3 DMers in a 3 man midfield made up of 1 DMer, 1 Box-to-Box and one deep lying playmaker!! Where did I leave my glasses!!! Why do I always need to do a pee after I drink beer!!!!! I blame AVB because my fingers hurt from typing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_lkdcv0alkm1qjwx5mo1_400.gif

You all make me sick
Spursy :ossie:

The funny thing is, I bet the gooners with a brain are thinking the total opposite.

How exactly are Woolwich looking pretty good? Because they beat Fulham, despite being torn apart for long spells? They didnt dominate the game, and they were destroyed by Villa. It seems like you only go on results for them, which you claim not to for us..

Can you please actually answer that question by the way?

Guess not then..... To think I actually stuck up for this twat

:defoe:

Overall, pleased we have six points considering the starts to other seasons. Two consecutive clean sheets (3 including Europe) is also a nice surprise and the penalties are a bit of karma for last year.

Regarding improvements, obviously lacking a play-maker behind Soldado. However, Paulinho impressed coming from deep and we have plenty of players that could do the job. Holtby, Siggy, even Dembele or Bale... not to mention outside chances for Chadli, Townsend, Ade, and any other possible new signing.

The main positive is that we have Capoue, Sandro, Paulinho, and Dembele available for the scum away. Can't think of a better fixture for having two or three of those in the team.

I'm not gonna bother reading 30 odd pages so I may repeat others. It wasn't scintillating, but nice and solid, which was fine. We switched off a bit once we scored, but assumed it was because some of the players tired, as they will take a while to get used to the pace of the EPL. Their goalie made a few stupendous saves, which made me believe it was going to be one of those days, but all's well that ends well. Andros played well, and I think I'm going to really like Capou. Happy to have 6 points on the board, and a similar result next week will do for me!
Nice touch at the very end when Roberto came back on the pitch and picked up his 2 little kids, wearing their little Spurs shirts with No 7 on the back, a real 'aaaahhhh' moment.

I'm not saying I'm the reason Spurs are winning, but it's been 0-0 at halftime against Palace and Swansea and in both games I have quite literally pulled my Tottenham branded socks up at halftime. When, I've done this we get penalties soon after so...

...I think I'm the reason Spurs are winning.

I'm not saying I'm the reason Spurs are winning, but it's been 0-0 at halftime against Palace and Swansea and in both games I have quite literally pulled my Tottenham branded socks up at halftime. When, I've done this we get penalties soon after so...

...I think I'm the reason Spurs are winning.

So if we ever want to give a team a proper 7-0 drubbing you'll be wearing a pair of these....

MROTaIV.jpg

?

Back
Top Bottom