Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well this is why we aren´t winning anything with this defence!!! Being cheap about Skriniar costing us.

Fucking furios!!! Why the fuck do we stop playing second half, our defence isn´t good enough for that

You’re a liar because I had a series of arguments with were you said a back up striker was a bigger priority. And every time I mention this you always bite.

The evidence is all over the site. I have been calling for an upgrade at CB forever and still talk
about it. If you can't deal with that its your problem.

The reason I reply to you is the stupid notion that you have that they can't/couldn't deal with both a back-up striker and a new CB. It was a moronic idea then and remains a moronic idea now.

Spurs showed they could address both issues and yet you are still here crying about it.

Fucking unbelievable. Complacent, cocky and disrespectful second half display and we paid the price.

How good we were in the first half is obviously really pleasing though, hopefully this is a warning sign so we don't get carried away with ourselves again.

Bales shot should have been a penalty as he was pushed as he shot it and the free kick at the end wasnt a free kick in a million years BUT we were so arrogant and complacent in the second half we got what we deserved. We should have been pushing all the time.

We're going to win the league.

Everton match forced Levy's hand and put together this squad. This West Ham match will be the end of the feeling good about ourselves and we'll just fucking destroy without mercy or let up from now on.

Did that make sense? I'm rather blind with petulance right now.

Back
Top Bottom