Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Basically I think ultimately we'll use Winks how City use Gundogan when they have/had multiple injuries to Kdb/Silva/Foden etc. Some periods he ends up playing more.

Smogz Smogz - just for you : )

flew-over-your-head-o-gif.157552
Just decided that he'll probably start and I'll just miss Lucas coming on.

FFS; last minute family matters dictate I'm gonna miss the second coming tomorrow.....

Does anyone know any good websites for downloading full matches after the fact?

:avbpray:

Hope I’m not going to overboard, but literally don’t see anyone stopping the trio of Kane, Son and bale if all fit. They are the best front 3 in Europe if we can keep them fit. So excited :) let’s beat these pikey cunts

I haven't been this excited for a game in a long long time.

Todays results mixed in with the 6-1 hammering of Man Utd at Old Trafford to the fact that we could see Bale, Kane and Son in attack with Ndombele behind them... Just a shame there will be no fans in attendance.

Hope I’m not going to overboard, but literally don’t see anyone stopping the trio of Kane, Son and bale if all fit. They are the best front 3 in Europe if we can keep them fit. So excited :) let’s beat these pikey cunts

I’ll see your “best front 3 in Europe” and raise you a Bowen, Antonio and Snodgrass

I can see Sissoko playing as he will give cover behind Bale on our right side ... if Bale starts?

If we start Bale - Kane - Son then we probably need Sissoko - Hojbjerg - Ndombele in the middle to protect the back four ...

That said LoCelso - Hojbjerg - Ndombele sounds so much better why not go for a 7-3 win and sod the clean sheet?

Back
Top Bottom