Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry. I just couldn't wait. Too excited!

The Holy Trinity to start? Bale, Kane, Son

bixw2.jpg

Hugo
Aurier / Dav / Dier / Reguilón
GLC / Højbjerg / Ndombele
Bale / Kane / Son

......Time to do some murder.

Fuck me I thought we’d walk this but if they have Craig Dawson then we really don’t have the slightest chance of getting anything from this game.

Spurs is an amazing club to be a fan of.
This past year or so we have had significant disappointments and yet here we all are excited to hell about the next game!
COYS

What a turnaround from losing the opening day. It genuinely felt like doom and gloom after that and it wasn't just kneejerk either.

It'd been 10 months of Mourinho with no clear sign of improvement. We'd just lost at home to Everton and even the first half performance in the next game against Southampton (after sneaking a win in the EL qualifiers) didn't install any confidence into any of us.

But since then?

Just wow.

What a turnaround. Players stepping up. Big important signings made. Confidence flowing. A growing harmony and a team and squad we can all be proud of again.

Horrendous, i remember the 3-0 up against Utd that we lost 5-3. That was awful but at least it was against the then best team in the country.

We didn't lose today but it feels like a loss because West Ham are fucking dog-shit and we should have never let them back into the game.

If we miss the top 4 by 4 points we'll look at this game and Newcastle, 2 absolutely shit teams and wonder how we didn't get wins against them.
If we win the league by 6 points, we'll look back and wonder how it's not 10 points!

Back
Top Bottom