Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

------------------------Hugo----------------------
Aurier--------Sanchez------Dier--------Reggie
---------------Hojberg------Ndombele----------
Bale--------------------Kane------------------Son
------------------------Vinnie-----------------------

:tobyarm:

Apparently they have a great record against us.. This is the biggest pile of horse shit in football and nearly as bad as them claiming to have won the World Cup.

In the last 30 games, they have beaten us 8 times and we have beaten them 16 times..
If you want to go more recent, in the last 14 games they have beaten us just 4 times, whilst we have won 8, or in the last 6 meetings they have won just once, whilst we have won 4 of those 6 games.
They still claim their greatest achievement in their history is beating us away at the new ground, to put that into context we have won the last 4 on the trot at the banter bowl..

But they have a great recent record against us apparently. :mourpointlaugh:

This proves just how far ahead of them we really are..
The other mark of the difference is that we take their best players off them on a regular basis, and all they get is our tired and worn out ones.

Tells a story on its own

Imagine being a fan of this irrelevant club LOL

They remind me of a chihuahua. Thinking they’re all that, giving it big. But, really, all they are is a pathetic, yappy little fucker that everyone finds annoying

We have so much depth now we are surely anything but predictable with our lineup? I'm hoping this fact makes it a lot harder for oppo teams to prepare against us!

We have so much depth now we are surely anything but predictable with our lineup? I'm hoping this fact makes it a lot harder for oppo teams to prepare against us!
I think our full strength team, particularly the front six picks itself. Obviously it's unlikely that we're going to be full strength all the time but there is so much quality to come in and back up if needed.

Son - - - - - Kane - - - - - Bale
Lo Celso
Højbjerg - Ndombele
But what is a team like West Ham going to be able to do against that? "Right lads, we need you to take Son out the game by doubling up on him. Oh right, Bale, yeah double up on him as well. Oh fuck, Kane? Double up on him too. What? Lo Celso?! Fuck! Double up on him too! NDOMBELE?!?!!"

It gets to the point where there's just nothing you can do and I hope we get to see oppositions completely fall apart against us this year because of the sheer volume of attacking quality we have.

Our defence is arguably a little shaky but our front 6 is the best in the league, fight me.

Gio and Bale both coming back from injury will be on the bench.

Just hope everyone comes back okay from the international break.

Start same team as Sunday (maybe Doherty fr Serge and Toby for Sanchez?) - we need Coco to rough them up a bit, and Sissoko. I suspect if we’re ahead, Jose can then unleash Bale and Lucas, protecting Sonny for the next game. Probably see Cv, too, if the score isn’t too tight.

However, maybe just play Winks, Sissoko, Dier, Davies et al (and Hart in goal) just to troll certain unnamed posters on here.

Back
Top Bottom