Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sergio isn't injured.

Lo Celso and Bergwijn didn't even travel with their international teams due to injury.

Dier, we aren't really any clearer on, sounds to me like Mourinho got in someone's ear and pulled him.

We lucked out this time.

But to answer your question. The Czech Republic team got hit pretty bad with coronavirus. And Soucek and Coufal are two West Ham starting players from that country and both played 180 minutes in the last 4 days.

Their starting left back Masuaku got a knee injury and Rice played 165 minutes in the last 4 days.

We'll be fine. We have a big squad now. If Dier isn't fit? Toby Alderwiereld will come in. Doherty and Davies played 3 sets of 90 minutes? Cool. They didn't even start against Utd so keeping fit is crucial.

More than any other season squad depth will play a big part in how it plays out. I believe our depth is very impressive and should get us through all but the hardest of games. Other teams will suffer when a couple of players get hit by covid. For this reason I think the title is there for 4/5 teams.

Get your bets on boys :levyeyes:

Tottenham is currently on form, everyone in beast mode and world class players in the team, we are under pressure to win this match.
West Ham are the underdogs, are expected to lose against Spurs so no pressure on them.
The break has put a pause our hot run.
As a relatively new fan, this match is making me very nervous.

Usually takes a few years to attain this level of Spurs pessimism cautiousness.
Congratulations you are ahead of the curve

K-S-B
The Holy Trinity

h8NOEDu.jpg

I don't think we should rule out them playing a back three with wing backs to counter the threat we offer wide from Reguilón, Bale, Son etc. In which case I'd expect to see something like this...

EF0GsXd.png

Last edited:
I don't think we should rule them playing a back three with wing backs to counter the threat we offer wide from Reguilón, Bale, Son etc. In which case I'd expect to see something like this...

EF0GsXd.png

Hahaha..... I thought that was vaseline until I zoomed in! :dawsonlol:

is the press conference today or tomorrow for this one? There's so much i want to know. Is Bale Starting? Is Gio fit? Is Dier injured? Did everyone else come back from international duty unscathed? Does Mourinho think Karen Brady is a slut?

is the press conference today or tomorrow for this one? There's so much i want to know. Is Bale Starting? Is Gio fit? Is Dier injured? Did everyone else come back from international duty unscathed? Does Mourinho think Karen Brady is a slut?
Possibly.
Probably.
No.
Doubtful.
Definitely.

I don't think we should rule them playing a back three with wing backs to counter the threat we offer wide from Reguilón, Bale, Son etc. In which case I'd expect to see something like this...

EF0GsXd.png
Can we refrain from using Jellied Eels, Pie & Mash and sawn off shotguns as exclusively West ham symbols please.
These are symbols of London as a whole can be proud of, and not just one part of it...

I think an important key to a bus parking team is Reguilon. How many times have we seen it head up the left via Davies only for him to pass back.

I think it was against Newcastle he was right on the edge of the box and managed to clear it all the way back towards the half way line.

I wonder who will be fit to start after the international "break".
And Winks.
Fucking Winks.

Back
Top Bottom