Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This will be the first of many I will be watching together with my newborn son!

I remember those days. Father / Son time. The other half could go out for some R&R.

Cried a lot, would occasionally shit himself and generally was a royal pain in the arse.
Or just slept on my chest with zero interest in the benefits of tactics or formations. There was no in between.

Also made it difficult to drink anything.

Anyway. Enjoy!!

That little bundle of joy is now 6ft and 65kg and an even bigger pain in the backside when he wants to be. Time flies!!

This break has put a pause on West Hams little run too 😊

Don't give her a 'funny', she's rare as rocking horse shit round here...

iu

This.

How many times must we go into a game with these guys over confident only to end up getting burned?

Let's go into this game professionally and take them seriously. As much as we like to laugh at them we have to take them seriously for 90 minutes.
We're gonna kill them.

:baletroll:

If you allocated points according to statistics (expected points) then Tottenham would currently lie 4th and West Ham 3rd....

This is all nonsense; reminds me of a brilliant Cloughie-ism (I think it was him that said it). When asked if his team were up to a game, as their opponents were so much better on paper, he retorted, "good job we're playing on grass!"

Back
Top Bottom