Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a turnaround from losing the opening day. It genuinely felt like doom and gloom after that and it wasn't just kneejerk either.

It'd been 10 months of Mourinho with no clear sign of improvement. We'd just lost at home to Everton and even the first half performance in the next game against Southampton (after sneaking a win in the EL qualifiers) didn't install any confidence into any of us.

But since then?

Just wow.

What a turnaround. Players stepping up. Big important signings made. Confidence flowing. A growing harmony and a team and squad we can all be proud of again.
:mourbringit:

What a turnaround from losing the opening day. It genuinely felt like doom and gloom after that and it wasn't just kneejerk either.

It'd been 10 months of Mourinho with no clear sign of improvement. We'd just lost at home to Everton and even the first half performance in the next game against Southampton (after sneaking a win in the EL qualifiers) didn't install any confidence into any of us.

But since then?

Just wow.

What a turnaround. Players stepping up. Big important signings made. Confidence flowing. A growing harmony and a team and squad we can all be proud of again.
We have had the worst hangover ever from the champions League final defeat, finally looks like we are putting it behind us.

Just had a thought - if we never play Kane again then he can’t get injured!
It was that simple all along!
Clever GIF by memecandy

Come on Spurs....... Please keep the "Happy Train" on the tracks tomorrow.....

I fear for the collective sanity of this forum if we lose tomorrow.

I'm ridiculously excited about tomorrow.
.... But I've been there, done it, got countless Spurs shirts and remember so many false dawns.

That being said...... 5-1 Spurs!

:tobyarm:

I’m getting really excited about the game now... when Bale scored “that” goal against the spammers, I was with my Dad in the corporate seats. The whole thing happened right in front of us. Best goal I’ve ever seen. These days I live in Germany and I’m trying to find comparisons to Bundesliga greats to explain the rivalry in the EPL. I think I’ve got a few other people excited for what should be a tasty encounter tomorrow.

#coys!

If you can read this, KUMB spies, you're a shithouse club with shithouse fans, a shithouse stadium and shithouse owners.

Nobody in this life or the next will give a flying fuck about your fannypad football club.

Stop pretending to be our rivals. You're not. You're a bit of shit on the end of our shoes. Millwall is your level so get back in your box and shut the fuck up.

I will come over there and gut every last fucking one of ya's.

Sorry guys. I seem to have inadvertently given them a stick to beat us with:

I am so ashamed! Lol
They genuinely think we're looking forward to this match so much because it's against them. Bless them.
:mourfacepalm:
So, it's definitely not because we'd just beaten a Man Utd side 6-1 who usually do well against good teams. And it's definitely not because we want to see one of PL's all time greatest attacker link up with the current best attacking duo in the league. Nope, no chance. we're only looking forward to this match cause we're obsessed with them.
:mourloopy:

They genuinely think we're looking forward to this match so much because it's against them. Bless them.
:mourfacepalm:
So, it's definitely not because we'd just beaten a Man Utd side 6-1 who usually do well against good teams. And it's definitely not because we want to see one of PL's all time greatest attacker link up with the current best attacking duo in the league. Nope, no chance. we're only looking forward to this match cause we're obsessed with them.
:mourloopy:

They're a fucking irrelevance.

We hate Woolwich and the Chavs far far more.

The Spammers aren't even worthy of our hatred, they're simply too big of a joke.

Yes on a one-offs occasion they can beat us but that reveals a lot about them as a club where it seems the ONLY thing they care about is us.

It's sad really, it truly is.

And yes, we're all excited about the prospect of seeing Bale again not because we're playing West fucking Ham!

They're a fucking irrelevance.

We hate Woolwich and the Chavs far far more.

The Spammers aren't even worthy of our hatred, they're simply too big of a joke.

Yes on a one-offs occasion they can beat us but that reveals a lot about them as a club where it seems the ONLY thing they care about is us.

It's sad really, it truly is.

And yes, we're all excited about the prospect of seeing Bale again not because we're playing West fucking Ham!
Yeah he deserves a better debut than they poxy mob.

Back
Top Bottom