Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do not worry. Our boy has got this...

tottenham hotspur GIF
He’s been doing a job. What a turn around.

Speaking of Winks, right now i felt he is nowhere near the level to be part of the team. He is a bit lost right now in the sense of his contribution when played. BUT, watching him for so long, i know he isnt this one dimensional. He has passes in him that for some reason seemed to be missing.
He needs confidence and strict direction. More aggresive, more taking risk. So id say is not over for him yet.
Besides, Mou quite trust him because of his discipline and compliance. But he needs to evolve and he need to do it fast.

Ive been wanting to say PEH contribution in these early stages has kept me on the edge of my seat. But we need to see whether he could do this consistently. Until then, we will always feel our midfield could suddenly turn dodgy.
He reminded me of Etienne Capoue early performances. Dont think many agrees or remember, but his early performance is really good. Only when he makeshift on CB and got ripped to pieces by Liverpool that the limbo started.
This is also why im treating my expectation on PEH cautiously.

As of now, i am always nervous in a game where Lo Celso isnt featuring.

Any more motivation boys ? Let’s look at their shit hole forum KUMb and match thread :)

“It’s just so sad that in all these years their fans have never changed and are still complete.

They still talk as if they’re big time, they still talk about winning trophies, they still talk as if they’re title contenders. It’s just really sad.

There is no fan base like them. No one comes close.”

Their match thread is amazing. Most people predicting a five or six goal victory. Couldn’t see a single person saying it would be a tough game.

Also hilarious: they care so little about West Ham that they have an 800 page thread dedicated to us.

Amazing.”

“I love how much they love talking about how irrelevant we are
:lol:

They're obsessed.

Kane and Son the "best attacking duo in the league"

They're deluded and obsessed!”

A West Ham fan calling us deluded ? Oh the irony 😂😂 the match thread talking about the fighting cock forum :) we really have hit a nerve. Pikey bastards!!!!

Any more motivation boys ? Let’s look at their shit hole forum KUMb and match thread :)

“It’s just so sad that in all these years their fans have never changed and are still complete.

They still talk as if they’re big time, they still talk about winning trophies, they still talk as if they’re title contenders. It’s just really sad.

Their match thread is amazing. Most people predicting a five or six goal victory. Couldn’t see a single person saying it would be a tough game.

Also hilarious: they care so little about West Ham that they have an 800 page thread dedicated to us.

Amazing.”

They're obsessed.

A West Ham fan calling us deluded ? Oh the irony 😂😂 the match thread talking about the fighting cock forum :) we really have hit a nerve. Pikey bastards!!!!

LOL,

122144528_10159341487109880_5480360271149519454_o.jpg

Amazing.”

They're obsessed.

Remind me when wet spam last reached a CL final.

Most of them would lop their tiny chode bellends off to reach that.

I’m going to be watching this game with 3 BVB Dortmund fans. To educate them, I’ve told them to imagine Wet Spam are Schalke (equally shit and equally hated in this part of Germany, and about as Nazi as our nasty neighbors). We have a full crate of Spaten Helles, half a crate of Brinkhoffs and a roaring open fireplace will be burning in the corner. I’m hoping we put on a good show.
#coys!

There’s such a good feeling around the club and we are coming in to this game ultra confident, fans especially. Almost over confident.

So naturally I am shitting myself, they’ve shown that they can score goals and keep clean sheets. Would be absolutely massive if we can win today.

Back
Top Bottom