Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think the lack of crowd actually helps us here too.

Usually we might go into this game as excited as we are. Then the crowd start to get abit anxious if we haven't scored which can get on the players abit.

Think the lack of crowd actually helps us here too.

Usually we might go into this game as excited as we are. Then the crowd start to get abit anxious if we haven't scored which can get on the players abit.
I agree. As funny as the scousers ”this is our year” and ”we go again” every single season while they were horrendous was. It gives a thankful atmosphere for the players.

Meanwhile WHL used to turn into a ptsd-clinic if we were less than 3 goals up in the 80th minute. Better since a few seasons back though.

There’s such a good feeling around the club and we are coming in to this game ultra confident, fans especially. Almost over confident.

So naturally I am shitting myself, they’ve shown that they can score goals and keep clean sheets. Would be absolutely massive if we can win today.

Yeah it usually is teeing itself up for a loss. Let's hope we have lost some of that complacency. They defend deep so our counter attack play may struggle.

Why does this game have be at 1630, FFS.:balescream:

I've got a job interview tomorrow which I need to prep for, but I can't even take a dump without thinking about the game :mourweird:

Didn't want the job anyway.
Yeah, as Goat (or whatever he's calling himself today) says - good luck.

Why does this game have be at 1630, FFS.:balescream:

I've got a job interview tomorrow which I need to prep for, but I can't even take a dump without thinking about the game :mourweird:

Didn't want the job anyway.
Important assignment due tomorrow which I have done fuck all for and I keep inadvertently typing ‘Bale’ all morning , the wait is killing me and my future prospects :mourlmao:

Had to bake a cake with my daughter this morning as I’m so fidgety. Got nothing to do until 4 when I can gratefully see those Spurs legends (Souness and Redknapp Jr) discuss all things Spurs with a balanced and open mind.

EDIT: It will be Joe Cole.

Back
Top Bottom