Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't blame aurier, that was not a foul. Totally lost control of the midfield with Winks on
I do blame Aurier because he didn’t need to make a challenge at all
Just shepherd him to the touch line

Otherwise I agree with you

And Gary still picks the cunt for England!!!!
Had promise once but hasn’t realised it

Get rid

You are the biggest clown on here - we didn’t address the CB issue did we? We have Dier, Sanchez and a past his best Toby. We are reliant on Rodon who has never played top flight football to bail us out. I said our main priory was CB you went a long with the absurd suggestion that it was a back striker ( and endlessly went on about Son and Bale not being able to play that position). Clearly that has shown to be shown such a foolish suggestion. Don’t worry you weren’t alone - what matters is Vincius being on the bench, not that we are starting with the likes of Dier and Sanchez. Well done you.

Us not addressing the issue had nothing to do with us getting Vinicius. I always said that we needed both and could get both, but for you addressing two needs was way too much.

And Bale and Son have not shown that they could cover for the striker position. Instead we had to overplay Kane and have him playing in Europa League games he never should have been in.

I know it is too much for you to handle but addressing the back-up striker position had nothing to do with addressing the CB position. The biggest problem with us at CB is the club thinks Dier and Sanchez are good enough not that we also needed a back-up striker.

...The only positive note is, its a point against a mob with top results the last few games.

we have not sorted out our mentality issue, we stopped playing after 35 mins. Very odd to say the least..

Let's be honest, we had a very good first 15 mins. After that though even in the first half we were giving West Ham signs for encouragement - Pretty open, players not tracking back, some daft play lucky to not get punished, etc etc. The smack around the face was delivered late on, and we did still have a couple of chances late on (Bale...) to totally kill the game off admittedly, but in the end it was more like closer to 75 mins where we went through the motions and didn't keep our foot on the throat and control the game.

And Kane was playing a more advanced role in the second half, and was shite. Had we played the same formation as in the first half we could easily have put 5 on them.

No

Plz pl
No place for Sissoko Aurier and Sanchez in a team trying to be fighting for cups, pathetic. Feel really embarrassed at how we assumed it would be a walk in the park. Keep quiet in future until we have won the game. We've a long way to go. We are going to be a laughing stock after this. Souness is having a right laugh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Never at 3-0 did I feel totally comfortable. Our defence is just so shaky. Sanchez is a poor defender and has got worse.

Too complacent 2nd half. Needed to score again to kill them off. What a joke.

We didn’t finish them of 2nd half, half arsed about and gave them hope and we are their cup final of course they were gonna dig in

Back
Top Bottom