Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I could click agree to every point I would.
Gutted I couldn't be there for Bale's return. Delighted I didn't have to travel home in silence, and that I could just slam the laptop closed and storm off to the kitchen to get pissed.

You weren’t the only one mate!

Jose choosing to finish the game with Sissoko, Aurier, Sanchez and Winks all on the pitch at once was absolutely suicidal.

Add Moura to that list.

With the midfield we had adding him as another guy who cannot pass or hold on to the ball made it way to easy for West Ham to control the game.

Absolute bollocks. One of the most stupid posts i've read on this forum and that's saying something.
:mourfacepalm:

Then it says a lot about you. Are seriously saying that 2 goals conceded from 3 up and we should be running at their defence? We should stick you at the back about as brainless as aurier winks and Sanchez put together

Add Moura to that list.

With the midfield we had adding him as another guy who cannot pass or hold on to the ball made it way to easy for West Ham to control the game.

Really? He won us free kicks takes the ball forward and keeps it there. He can't do it alone. And doesn't help the defence just hoofing it

Back
Top Bottom