Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SchmoodSpur2013

wrong nearly always
Because fuck the international break.

Cannot wait to smash this small time, hollow, racist, tin pot little club all the way back to Stratford.

---------------------------------Lloris------------------------------
Walker--------Alderweireld------Vertonghen--------Rose
--------------------Wanyama------Dembele-------------------
Lamela------------------------Alli---------------------------Son
--------------------------------Kane--------------------------------

Hopefully all the boys are back as predicted and we field what is probably our strongest XI.

3-0 (Kane 3)

sport-graphics-2007_702200a.jpg

cropped_4452321.jpg

8507232177_fa48c50988_o.gif

balev2znuhu.gif
#

#SpiritOfStalteri

Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Dier - Dembele
Lamela - Eriksen - Son
Kane
With the important game against Monaco a few days later, I'd rest Wanyama who seems to be playing every single minute for us and bring back the central midfield that struck fear into every team last season. If Alli is fit then he replaces one of that three behind Kane.

Half of that team has scored against West Ham in the last 2 years.

Dier (August 2014)
Walker (November 2015)
Alderweireld (November 2015)
Rose (February 2015)
Kane (February & November 2015)

I think they are also without Mark Noble too, which probably improves them.

With the important game against Monaco a few days later, I'd rest Wanyama who seems to be playing every single minute for us and bring back the central midfield that struck fear into every team last season.​

That would mean playing Dier who basically has the same issue as Wanyama in that regard though, lol. I agree that one of them needs to be rested for Monaco.
Yeah he is suspended.

Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Dier - Dembele
Lamela - Eriksen - Son
Kane
With the important game against Monaco a few days later, I'd rest Wanyama who seems to be playing every single minute for us and bring back the central midfield that struck fear into every team last season. If Alli is fit then he replaces one of that three behind Kane.

Half of that team has scored against West Ham in the last 2 years.

Dier (August 2014)
Walker (November 2015)
Alderweireld (November 2015)
Rose (February 2015)
Kane (February & November 2015)

Only problem with Dier in the middle is he'll pick-up a card and be suspended for our next game at Chelsea... Tricky one as really that is a more difficult game then spammers.

Only problem with Dier in the middle is he'll pick-up a card and be suspended for our next game at Chelsea... Tricky one as really that is a more difficult game then spammers.

Really? I thought 5 yellows was a ban?

Only Rose and Vertonghen are on 4 yellows at the moment.

Was watching on telly, and the missus was on her laptop on the other sofa. The friggin' scream from me when that sailed into the top corner shaved about 2 years off her life. Worth it.
:sonlol:
Haha me too man. But I didn't scream out like I usually do. I yelled out a "WHOA!".

Tactically really need to go all-out for the 3 points (likely win but have the increased chance of a loss) then play tactically conservative (with the increased chance of a draw). 3 points an absolute must.

Although we haven't got a win for ages, this game looks too fucking easy to miss out on three points. West Ham are garbage. They only did well last year because it was their last season at the stadium and they were (wrongly) excited about moving to a better (athletics) bowl. We've turned a corner and with Dembele and Kane fit we'll destroy them.

Back
Top Bottom