Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Soppy Cunt reads this as well... Haha how was the Bell and Hare you Bullshitting Twat?

Re: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United: match thread
by Romford on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:19 pm

One thing that does make me laugh though...they all say to a man that we are not a rival but they all seem to spend a load of time reading this forum and mugging off our fans (im their fav apparently)

Anyone on here spend their day on THFC forums ??

I thought not...

Well you obviously do you Mong or you wouldn't know we are talking about you.. What A Moby..

He used to LIVE on another Spurs forum, had thousands of posts. What a fucking hypocrite.

The Soppy Cunt reads this as well... Haha how was the Bell and Hare you Bullshitting Twat?

Re: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United: match thread
by Romford on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:19 pm

One thing that does make me laugh though...they all say to a man that we are not a rival but they all seem to spend a load of time reading this forum and mugging off our fans (im their fav apparently)

Anyone on here spend their day on THFC forums ??

I thought not...

Well you obviously do you Mong or you wouldn't know we are talking about you.. What A Moby..
Love you Billy

west-ham-fans-slam-simone-zaza-f.jpg
Welcome home sammyspurs sammyspurs good to see the old lags back

The Spam fans are special they have the delusion of the Geordie's play the victim as well as the Scousers do hypocrisy as well as Wenger and match the fascism of the Chavs.

They claim to have dominated yesterday's match with less than 35 possession and not a single shot on target from open play , two goals as the result of corners and the second a total gift as much against the run of play as you can get.

They claim the ref won the game for Spurs despite the ref giving a very soft (but correct)penalty for exactly the same offense West Ham committed twice without punishment.

They claim they are being unfairly being made scapegoats by the media for violence at football and the old bill are also against them and that the trouble at yesterdays match won't be reported in the papers because it happened at Tottenham , not one of the thick cunts seem to realize that any violence that occurred yesterday would have had West Ham as well as Tottenham at the heart of it and the press could easily put them even further through the wringer for it.

They claim they were attacked by Spurs fans for no reason all over social media and report no antisocial behavior from West Ham fans at all.

No doubt many idiots did turn up just to cause trouble and attack West Ham in the name of Tottenham Hotspur but anyone who has ever been to this fixture at either stadium will know West Ham play a major role in this nonsense , Viva Lazio is sung repeatedly , Skinless one , running round Tottenham with our Willy's hanging out , multiple chants about gas chambers multiple displays of violence and years and years of history of behaving like absolute cunts whenever they play us yet they play the victims when a couple of their fans get slapped , truly ridiculous people.

Is there a handy list of all the times this has happened? Dates, minutes of goals, score etc.
Thinking back from Stalteri, Bale, Kane etc etc... I'm just being lazy but it's so tough to member them all now..

The Spam fans are special they have the delusion of the Geordie's play the victim as well as the Scousers do hypocrisy as well as Wenger and match the fascism of the Chavs.

They claim to have dominated yesterday's match with less than 35 possession and not a single shot on target from open play , two goals as the result of corners and the second a total gift as much against the run of play as you can get.

They claim the ref won the game for Spurs despite the ref giving a very soft (but correct)penalty for exactly the same offense West Ham committed twice without punishment.

They claim they are being unfairly being made scapegoats by the media for violence at football and the old bill are also against them and that the trouble at yesterdays match won't be reported in the papers because it happened at Tottenham , not one of the thick cunts seem to realize that any violence that occurred yesterday would have had West Ham as well as Tottenham at the heart of it and the press could easily put them even further through the wringer for it.

They claim they were attacked by Spurs fans for no reason all over social media and report no antisocial behavior from West Ham fans at all.

No doubt many idiots did turn up just to cause trouble and attack West Ham in the name of Tottenham Hotspur but anyone who has ever been to this fixture at either stadium will know West Ham play a major role in this nonsense , Viva Lazio is sung repeatedly , Skinless one , running round Tottenham with our Willy's hanging out , multiple chants about gas chambers multiple displays of violence and years and years of history of behaving like absolute cunts whenever they play us yet they play the victims when a couple of their fans get slapped , truly ridiculous people.

Spot on. A large percentage of their support completely buy into the ICF\Green street ideology, but don't like it when they get a slap back and then start down the victimisation route.

It beggars belief that they see us a rival, like Chelsea it's a rivalry they have bigged up themselves as their own rivals have been playing at a lower level recently. it's akin to Leyton Orient fans claiming they are on the level with spam. Us and Spam are miles apart in terms of support, history, earnings and recognition in the UK and Europe as to the size clubs we are.

Whatever the measure they are always second in every department. They know it and that's what I think amuses most spurs fans, it's not spurs fans being arrogant it's fact. The next time they come here ( which maybe some time away if they get relegated) will be to a new stadium designed with football as the priority all owned by THFC generating a great atmosphere. What do they have? They do not even own a ground, they rent a converted athletics stadium not fit for purpose and funded by the taxpayer. The clubs are poles apart on and off the pitch, they know it and so do we.

Everything they sing makes them look stupid..

Theres the song about pretty bubbles and then the all time embarrassment " We'll be running round Tottenham with our Willies hanging out, singing i've got a foreskin haven't you"
Can you believe they were singing this whilst walking up the High Road again yesterday..What makes a supposed grown man sing we'll be running round Tottenham with our Willies hanging out ???
It was so cold yesterday yesterday, you would need a magnifying glass to see anything!
:pochsulk:

I still can't quite believe it. One of my mates would have been sending me messages for days if they had won (he sorta follows them) so I'm fucking glad that this has shut him up but more importantly, glad that we're back to winning ways ahead of two very hard games.

Shit, I didn't realise that. Thanks old chap.

We scored a rebound, a tap in and a last min pen.

Again, over the moon, but not exactly goals that required much effort or guile. No one can say they thought we'd score many in that game - at 1-0 many on here were saying they didn't have much hope of us coming back.
Do you feel any differant now a day later. We didn't play well, I agree. We were always chasing the game. We started well second half. I thought we were going on to win it at 1-1 but we faded. Once Son anx Alli came on, we got our mojo back. Big chunk of luck, we won it.
lets hope it spring us forward.

Antonio....
I would have now. What a strong solid player he is. Like him loads, why he plays for them I don't know. Mind you, he was fresh yesterday as he nothing to do for two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom