Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Antonio....
I would have now. What a strong solid player he is. Like him loads, why he plays for them I don't know. Mind you, he was fresh yesterday as he nothing to do for two weeks.
I think he is dog shit. His first touch is non-existent, he is calamitous defensively, no supprise what side of the pitch he was playing yesterday and where our goals came from. He is a Championship player.

Look we did not play well but the Spammers were worse and If that was a Spurs performance I would have been very unhappy. 35% procession, 3 shots on target being the 2 goals including a lucky penalty and a shot that was not much harder than a back pass. Cannot remember Lloris having much to do or our goal being under threat at any other time. They just stopped us playing.

Antonio....
I would have now. What a strong solid player he is. Like him loads, why he plays for them I don't know. Mind you, he was fresh yesterday as he nothing to do for two weeks.

He is a strange one , physically immense great pace great power and great aerial ability and a real trier with impressive stats but I think he's a hoofer everything he does seems to be more luck than judgment , positionaly he's all over the shop and he's so limited he can knock it past and run and cross early and head a ball but his crosses are just hopeful punts into the box rather than balls to intended targets he has no finesse or techical ability at all , for every goal he scores they concede two because of his poor play or lack of awareness.

Do you feel any differant now a day later. We didn't play well, I agree. We were always chasing the game. We started well second half. I thought we were going on to win it at 1-1 but we faded. Once Son anx Alli came on, we got our mojo back. Big chunk of luck, we won it.
lets hope it spring us forward.

You don't seem to understand the issue here at all.

I thought we'd lose.
Was happy we won.
Don't care how we won.
Log on here to see gob shites calling me out "Haha, you thought we'd lose"
This pissed me off.
I say "But we didn't look like scoring"
You assume this is why I'm pissed.

I don't get how you're missing the simplicity of the situation. I wasn't pissed with how we got the goals, but the fact some maggots turn around and say "See, always looked like we were gonna score 3 and win", when that's clearly bullshit.

"You've got Brady
Karen Brady
I just don't think she'll let you stand
Your stadium is shit
You didn't pay for it
You've got Karen Brady"
You've got David Gold
He's wrinkly and he's old
And Sullivan's a 4 foot sack of shit.
Your grounds a facking bowl
As wide as Brady's hole
And Payet's off to play for Real Madrid

Crikey. What a bunch of melters. Support your team and stop with the lame second guessing of a manager that clearly knows what he is doing. COYS!

The Soppy Cunt reads this as well... Haha how was the Bell and Hare you Bullshitting Twat?

Re: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United: match thread
by Romford on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:19 pm

One thing that does make me laugh though...they all say to a man that we are not a rival but they all seem to spend a load of time reading this forum and mugging off our fans (im their fav apparently)

Anyone on here spend their day on THFC forums ??

I thought not...

Well you obviously do you Mong or you wouldn't know we are talking about you.. What A Moby..
The Soppy Cunt reads this as well... Haha how was the Bell and Hare you Bullshitting Twat?

Re: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United: match thread
by Romford on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:19 pm

One thing that does make me laugh though...they all say to a man that we are not a rival but they all seem to spend a load of time reading this forum and mugging off our fans (im their fav apparently)

Anyone on here spend their day on THFC forums ??

I thought not...

Well you obviously do you Mong or you wouldn't know we are talking about you.. What A Moby..
Of course we go on KUMB it's the fascination of watching the tortured minds of the addled and deluded and the massive unintentional humour the site throws up.
They need someone to explain the difference between being laughed "with" and being laughed "at."

Nb. you will probably need some paper and crayons.

I think he is dog shit. His first touch is non-existent, he is calamitous defensively, no supprise what side of the pitch he was playing yesterday and where our goals came from. He is a Championship player.
I just feel he could do more in a better side. He knows where the goal is.

You don't seem to understand the issue here at all.

I thought we'd lose.
Was happy we won.
Don't care how we won.
Log on here to see gob shites calling me out "Haha, you thought we'd lose"
This pissed me off.
I say "But we didn't look like scoring"
You assume this is why I'm pissed.

I don't get how you're missing the simplicity of the situation. I wasn't pissed with how we got the goals, but the fact some maggots turn around and say "See, always looked like we were gonna score 3 and win", when that's clearly bullshit.
Comprendo.

Look we did not play well but the Spammers were worse and If that was a Spurs performance I would have been very unhappy. 35% procession, 3 shots on target being the 2 goals including a lucky penalty and a shot that was not much harder than a back pass. Cannot remember Lloris having much to do or our goal being under threat at any other time. They just stopped us playing.

Funnily enough I thought they had the measure of us for much of the game...
Which surely makes the win even sweeter!

Rather than it merely being a "who's worse" competition, I actually thought we dug in, DESPITE not playing well against a team who ALWAYS seem up for it against us... they were never simply gonna roll over for us...we had to BREAK THEIR RESOLVE... (and their hearts) to get that win!

I'm all for it personally!

I just feel he could do more in a better side. He knows where the goal is.

Perhaps with our man with the Midas touch when it comes to wing backs. Antonio under the guidance of Pochettino could actually turn into a real beast of a player. Just look at how Danny Rose has progressed during his time with Pochettino. Antonio is a big lump and he does play for those pikey wankers, however I wouldn't be adverse to him being in our squad.

Fucking abysmal performance, but couldn't give a fuck in fact it must make it smart that bit more for those cunts YIDS!

Fucking abysmal performance, but couldn't give a fuck in fact it must make it smart that bit more for those cunts YIDS!

Thing is most people won't remember us being that terrible, as the nature of the win will gloss over some of the turgid stuff we were playing. However 3-2 win like that must surely play into our psyche more and we must use it as a platform for improvement. We've managed to not lose another game, and really enjoying our never say die attitude under Pochettino. Hopefully we're closer to getting Toby and Lamela back as well.

Fucking abysmal performance

Thing is most people won't remember us being that terrible

Abysmal, terrible, compared to what?

Define a superb, a good performance?

In the past we have dominated games and come away with nothing because we didn't know what to do and how to open up games?
We are so far from that now, we, as a side that understand how to adapt , we are capable of finding a way back into a game. We were poor but showed resolve and went on to win. Its not our fault that teams rate us and choose to defend in numbers=this will dominate the way the game goes, we need to keep plugging away and find those weaknesses and defend well.

I am aware we played poorly and passes were going astray etc... But I will take the result everyday of the week.

Back
Top Bottom