Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Wolves owner has shares in Mendes' agency and Jorge Mendes gets paid as an 'advisor'. They have a very close personal and professional relationship that both are using to scratch one another so back hence the influx of Portuguese and international players 1-2 seasons into being a PL club.

Fosun also has close ties to super-agent Jorge Mendes, both personal and professional. Mendes is mostly known for representing Cristiano Ronaldo and other high-profile players. But Mendes and Guangchang are close friends. Guangchang even bought shares in Mendes’s holding company, Gestifute. Now the Portuguese agent is an “advisor” at Wolves, which drew the ire of other Championship teams.

Hopefully this variables give a fair reflection on how Wolves have been able to move up the ranks very quickly compared to most teams that get promoted and push for progression.
Well researched but I say fair play to them we why wait years and years like we have only to slide back to start all over again, I think they will win something soon they are not far away with recruiting of having a team to challenge.

WTF?

MODS : Please be aware that I will be reporting this comment to the police. Completely unacceptable.
Not as unacceptable as your shit footballing analysis.
It was so obviously a piss take it's not true.
Grow up you silly little child.
Which police are you reporting it to, because I doubt Sting will give a crap.

You really shouldn't have. All of the grown ups recognised your comment for what it was.
Send the whining children to bed without any dinner and take their toys off them
I don't like upsetting people so it's not difficult to let them know I may possibly be out of order and have really upset someone. There are a lot of posters who say some terrible things to others and I don't want to be included in their ranks. Thanks for the support though. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom