Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah mate the fact of the matter is under Jose without Dier we have:
P6 W0 L4 D2

With Dier playing 90 we have;
P4 W4 L0 D0

Time people stopped acting like fucking muppets and faced the fact we are better off with him playing and he needs a run of game time.

I fully expect some twat to pipe with “what about Olympiacos waahhhhhhhh” but it’s clear there is no other way forward for us but to play him.
What are you talking about, we beat Villa without Dier. He went off at 2-2 and we won after he was gone.

Winks is a number 8 playing as a DM. He's done a decent job all things considered but that is not his natural/normal position.

He'd be better in a midfield 3 with an actual DM (our whole midfield would be). If/when we do sign one and if we do go for a 3 in the midfield it will be the new DM along with GLC & N'Dombele. Winks would then fill in for GLC or N'Dombele when they get subbed or get injured.

I do want to see Skipp there but it seems that neither Poch nor Jose felt or feels that he is ready yet. Maybe if the FA Cup draw was slightly kinder to us then he may get a look in but I won't hold my breath for now.

Agreed on all counts.

There won't be much between the quality of the players, but they are a much better coached side, we might have the home 'advantage' so I will go with a draw.

They will wipe the floor with us

Like they did in the reverse fixture , how we won that match i’ll never know

You could say that about every win we have had this season barring two or three

kxGQfrM.png

Subs: Gazzaniga, Tanganga, Davies, Winks, Gedson, Lamela, Parrott

Open question....

Has anyone picking Sessengon at LB considered the absolute destruction that awaits him at the hands of Traore?

:lamelashock:

Back
Top Bottom