Tottenham Hotspur v. Wycombe Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You don't want Janssen 'not' playing - you want him to fail from day one. It's all in the Transfer thread. Now stfu and stop derailing the thread with your mindless drivel
You're lying and making things up as you usually do. I said i don't rate him and don't think he will be successful ...wanting him to fail is utter garbage from an utter garbage poster. I dont want him playing because i dont think he offers anything
..much like you dont want Onomah playing you hypocrite.

Why would I hate it because I would want to see Lopez? Dont you think he is capable of handling Wycombe?

Yeah, he'll be fine... it's just that Pau rhymes with Wow! ...and I had to follow it up with something!!

I'd be intrigued to see how he fares tbh!!

Wycombe have Adebayo Akinfenwa, his mother is of African decent and his father is a Challenger battle tank
222px-Adebayo_Akinfenwa_2015_%28cropped%29.jpg

Last edited:
GKN has to start
Jesus is just a poor man's N'Koudou.
:sonlol:

Actually, it did cross my mind that Jesus gave a similar 'lift' to Man City when he came on that GK has done for us.

Desperate to see him get more than 30 mins on the pitch (and starting him in the Liverpool away cup game was throwing him into the deep end somewhat).
Essential we start: Winks, CCV, and whoever out of Sissoko and Son we don't plan on starting against Sunderland (so perhaps both).

Would really like Sissoko to finally get his first Spurs goal. Has come quite close already.

After the intensity and nerves of the City game, would be nice to have a much easier game on the nerves !!
Wycombe will give it there all, but we should hopefully have too much quality.
Would love to win the FA cup, and if we win this we are just 4 games away from that.
Will be a nice to see some squad players get there chance to impress and much needed matches (keeps everyone happy), as well as giving some players a rest as well. Think its a crucial game for Janssen, if he doesn't score against Wycombe then what chance does he have? If we are struggling, can bring the big guns on as well, and if we are cruising then give Edwards (if fit) and KWP some game time).
I would go for:
Vorm
Trips, CCV, Wimmer, Davies
Winks, Onomah
Sissoko, Son, N'Koudou
Janssen

Subs-
Lopez, Kane, Alli, Edwards, KWP, Dier, Eriksen (if Edwards isnt fit, then Wanyama on the bench)

Back
Top Bottom