Tottenham Hotspur v. Wycombe Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

adebayo_akinfenwa_weights.jpg

:lamelashock:
Fookin' hell... he is big....

ahem.... do you, d'you think he... ahem.... er, reads the internet... (gulps) ....ha-ha... don't want him getting ...erm... y'know, the wrong impression of my, (gulps again) ill-informed, misguided opinion!!

:pochfacepalm::avbfacepalm::vdvcry:

Fookin' hell... he is big....

ahem.... do you, d'you think he... ahem.... er, reads the internet... (gulps) ....ha-ha... don't want him getting ...erm... y'know, the wrong impression of my, (gulps again) ill-informed, misguided opinion!!

:pochfacepalm::avbfacepalm::vdvcry:
The bigger they come, the harder they fall. If he was any good he'd have had a chance at the top level. He's just a bodybuilder who isn't bad at football. I genuinely don't see him as a major threat unless he stands on someone's foot.
Our reserves should run rings around him. He's a circus freak of the football world.

The bigger they come, the harder they fall. If he was any good he'd have had a chance at the top level. He's just a bodybuilder who isn't bad at football. I genuinely don't see him as a major threat unless he stands on someone's foot.
Our reserves should run rings around him. He's a circus freak of the football world.
You're all though because Virgin trains don't carry heavy freight to Bolton! I want to see you say it to the south-west corner of his face

Akinfenwa? Yeah he's a big lad but he will be no match for us zipping the ball around, has zero pace. Defenders just need to step off him when the ball is played in high to him or he will win free kicks, but keep him moving around and he won't last 60 minutes if he starts the game.

I'd like Dier and Wimmer or Alderweireld and Wimmer to start at the back together. He needs to form a short term partnership with one of them, especially if we go 3 at the back and this fixture will be a good opportunity for that. Full backs will most likely be rotated, and I'm so happy I finally have trust in our substitutes.

So I'm thinking

Vorm
Tripper - Alderweireld - Wimmer - Davies
Dier - Winks
Sissoko - Son - N'koudou
Janssen​

We say this every year about giving the FA cup a real go, but the way we've been playing and how much more depth we have this season, I see no reason why we can't reach Wembley.

Vorm, Trippier, Carter-Vickers, Wimmer, Davies, Wanyama, Winks, Sissoko, Son, N'Koudou, Janssen.

2 - 0 win.

Request : Could i start the Sunderland match-fred(after this game) ? won't get back till just before 6 though.
Making the long trip up there and back.
:pochbye:

Back
Top Bottom