Tottenham Hotspur Versus Inter Milan 20/10/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

YEP, the old and beloved White Hart Lane at its best , on a good night we was very loud, not to mention the welcome the away fans got outside the Bell & Hare 😁

One of the Glory, Glory nights that made up for all the rubbish times Spurs supporter endure.
The performance and the atmosphere were top notch, one of those games that will be savoured for a long time (can't believe it's ten years ago, though!).

Last edited:
One of the Glory, Glory nights that made up for all the rubbish times Spurs supporter endure.
The performance and the atmosphere were top notch, one of those games that will be savoured for a long time (can't believe it's ten years ago, though!).

Apparently means nothing tho cos we didn't go on to win the CL that year. :pocheyes:

I wish we had a trophy to look back on rather than a single CL game.

The fact that this game is still considered one of our glory nights shows how far we have to go when compared to other elite clubs.

I wish we had a trophy to look back on rather than a single CL game.

The fact that this game is still considered one of our glory nights shows how far we have to go when compared to other elite clubs.
I agree. Glory nights to me are the FA Cup final wins of 1980's and 91, UAFa cup final wins but whilst the 1981 semi win over Woolwich was great it is the final win over Forest that was better as we won a trophy.

Totally right.
When we beat the scum 5-1 in the L.C. semi 2nd leg in 2008 - it was on my birthday.
An unbelievable night. But the final was something else.
To see your captain lift a trophy...that's what it's all about.

Back
Top Bottom