Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DBe2dXhXsAABi4b.jpg

DBbWnCUXYAA75IH.jpg

Higuain still out injured.

I’ve just had a bit of a wobble and I’m not sure what to do...

I’ve just received an email highlighting the latest official wares from the retail arm of the club. All fine and dandy you might be thinking. Shirts, T shirts, polo shirts, half and half scarves, champs league pol...........

WAIT...... WHAT!!!?!? OFFICIAL HALF AND HALF SPURS/JUVE SCARVES!?!???!

Call me old fashioned but surely, fuck that shit.

I’ve just had a bit of a wobble and I’m not sure what to do...

I’ve just received an email highlighting the latest official wares from the retail arm of the club. All fine and dandy you might be thinking. Shirts, T shirts, polo shirts, half and half scarves, champs league pol...........

WAIT...... WHAT!!!?!? OFFICIAL HALF AND HALF SPURS/JUVE SCARVES!?!???!

Call me old fashioned but surely, fuck that shit.
I’ve got a half and half with Fiorentina. Proper High Rd knockoff job, at that. Them and Ajax would be the only ones I’d consider, as I’ve a soft spot for those two clubs. To me it would have to be that sort of situation.

Glad lamela is getting fitter & stronger but Son is the better player & should start this game.
He had another very good performance today, loves playing at wembley & is much more likely to score than lamela. Lamela or son & trippier or aurier seem to be the only obvious selection decisions to make.
The usual other 9 should start. I can't decide between trippier & aurier? Happy with either!
I guess you could say rose v davies but davies has stayed fit & been consistent where as rose has been in & out with injuries etc so davies seems to be the sensible choice.
Whoever we start, we should have too much for them at home & will go through BUT not without lots of nerves & a few scares along the way!
EDIT: spursmalc reminded me aurier is suspended.

Last edited:
Glad lamela is getting fitter & stronger but Son is the better player & should start this game.
He had another very good performance today, loves playing at wembley & is much more likely to score than lamela. Lamela or son & trippier or aurier seem to be the only obvious selection decisions to make.
The usual other 9 should start. I can't decide between trippier & aurier? Happy with either!
I guess you could say rose v davies but davies has stayed fit & been consistent where as rose has been in & out with injuries etc so davies seems to be the sensible choice.
Whoever we start, we should have too much for them at home & will go through BUT not without lots of nerves & a few scares along the way!
Aurier is suspended for CL, 2 yellows.

Back
Top Bottom