Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair enough mate, as I said was a off, jokey comment, don't take it to heart, didn't say anything personal about your missus did i?, bringing race into it is another level however, and jumping to racism over a bit of banter says a lot, but we probs should leave it here and leave this place for football

Not interested mate. We got on fine until tonight, Make friends with someone else.

We got on fine until tonight? dont think we have ever spoken before?
When did I try and make friends with you?
anyways, think we best leave this page for the match haha

Well you got on my case and naturally other people who don’t like me lumped on too, so now I’ve got a yellow card. I know who it is, I never had you down for a cunt before, but I never claimed to be right all the time either.

Well you got on my case and naturally other people who don’t like me lumped on too, so now I’ve got a yellow card. I know who it is, I never had you down for a cunt before.
How did I get on your case pal? You started by telling me to f off. You had a card even before I commented lol
I don't know enough about you to know any politics or insight behind users tbh, so have no idea who you are.
Think your deeping this forum too much mate, its meant to be fun, its not life or death, its not even a important aspect of our lives. End of the day it really all doesn't matter, maybe get some over hobbies?
We are all Spurs fans and should be united, we all are here for that reason alone.

“Mostly drunken ranting” Fuck off you out of touch cunt. Bangkok Spud. Just fuck off. Spud? You stupid wanked out rinse out old bore.

Lol ..... Clash summed up in his own two lines .... inarticulate, offensive, racist, ageist and pretty much an embarrassment to all decent posters on this site .... sadly there's always one ....

How did I get on your case pal? You started by telling me to f off. You had a card even before I commented lol
I don't know enough about you to know any politics or insight behind users tbh, so have no idea who you are.
Think your deeping this forum too much mate, its meant to be fun, its not life or death, its not even a important aspect of our lives. End of the day it really all doesn't matter.
We are all Spurs fans and should be united, we all are here for that reason alone.
Fuck off.

Isaac94 You’ve actually broken me. I got back ftom Wembley and there were some people at the house, milling about - decent people, who didn’t know the slightest fuck about football, and they were decent people. Why are there such cunts on here?

giphy.gif

Lol ..... Clash summed up in his own two lines .... inarticulate, offensive, racist, ageist and pretty much an embarrassment to all decent posters on this site .... sadly there's always one ....
”Spud”. Says it all You Bangkok wanker. Shut the fuck up you hideous fat piece of wanking lard. You’re so fucked you don’t know whether you’re banging a bloke, a ladybloke or a sea monster.

All I will take away from this game is we need to give Toby 150k a week, if that's what he wants.... and that Juve were dirty fuckers (in the best Italian tradition).
Not being able to play 5 at the back was our downfall. Would've liked to see Rose play as well.

Because of one loss in eighteen is a fucking disaster?

FFS grow a pair, no sorry lets pay Toby 300 grand a week, no 400 grand a week because that would have made all the difference tonight wouldn't it.

Fucking pillock.

Get a grip you old opium sap. Christ you people disgust me. With your lily livered, jelly belly, flabby shoulders, and old man’s hands.

Lying on your arse all day and talking bollocks about Tottenham isnt isnt’ a job you wanker. Fuck you.

I'm disappointed with the lack of concentration and professionalism they showed during the second half.

The back heel flicks, the show boating, the constant attacking despite the fact we didn't need to. I wish Poch had brought on Rose for Dele and moved Davies into a back 5. Or Wanyama on for Eriksen, moved Dier into a back 5. I wish we had just been negative and tried to see out the game, rather than pushing up to the half way line when we're already winning.

Not every game needs to be gung ho. Not every game needs to be pretty. I just don't get the defence pushing up so high at that point in the game. Keep it at 1-0 until the 75th minute and we're almost guaranteed to go through.

We need to learn to be Italian. Time waste. Go down. Keep the ball. Run it into the corner. Bring on more defensive players once winning. We did none of this. And yes, I know it isn't "The Spurs way", but the Spurs way has brought us fuck all Glory in the past decade and that's not the Spurs way either. I think Mourinho is a dickhead and his football terrible, but I would have enjoyed having him as our manager for the last 30 as I think we would have seen the game out.

Poch needs to react far more with his subs - something most of us already know by now. You can't simply put out an 11, wait until you're losing and then panic and throw every attacker you have on. We see this far too often.

Disappointed, not because we lost, but in the naive way we did so. We should have won tonight.

P.s. After seeing how toxic opposition fans have been on the BBC comments post I hope we absolutely fucking nail the FA Cup now more than ever.

Last edited:
You’re confusing tactical naivety/errors with mental weakness/fear.

Being naive is a mental weakness in some ways, no?

The players switch off. They stopped focusing. Different types of mental weakness.

Other than that I think your analysis of the game was spot on. Poch didn't react. Naive management and tactics in the 2nd half. Lack of focus. And so it costs us dearly.

I'm disappointed with the lack of concentration and professionalism they showed during the second half.

The back heel flicks, the show boating, the constant attacking despite the fact we didn't need to. I wish Poch had brought on Rose for Dele and moved Davies into a back 5. Or Wanyama on for Eriksen, moved Dier into a back 5. I wish we had just been negative and tried to see out the game, rather than pushing up to the half way line when we're already winning.

Not every game needs to be gung ho. Not every game needs to be pretty. I just don't get the defence pushing up so high at that point in the game. Keep it at 1-0 until the 75th minute and we're almost guaranteed to go through.

We need to learn to be Italian. Time waste. Go down. Keep the ball. Run it into the corner. Bring on more defensive players once winning. We did none of this. And yes, I know it isn't "The Spurs way", but the Spurs way has brought us fuck all Glory in the past decade and that's not the Spurs way either. I think Mourinho is a dickhead and his football terrible, but I would have enjoyed having him as our manager for the last 30 as I think we would have seen the game out.

Poch needs to react far more with his subs - something most of us already know by now. You can't simply put out an 11, wait until you're losing and then panic and throw every attacker you have on. We see this far too often.

Disappointed, not because we lost, but in the naive way we did so. We should have won tonight.

P.s. After seeing how toxic opposition fans have been on the BBC comments post I hope we absolutely fucking nail the FA Cup now more than ever.

Good points but what I love about Poch is we will take the glory doing it our way and we will lose doing it our way.

We don't sell our values down the river and play like a cynical negative bunch of cheats.

As for other fans, let's see how they get on.

One team will win the PL, one the FA Cup.
No English team is winning the CL.

That means every one else has failed so let them laugh. Let West Ham laugh while their own fans are kicking the shit out of each other and they go down.
Let Woolwich laugh.....Wenger staying and battling it out for 6th with Burnley while Milan wipe the floor with them.
Liverpool, yeah laugh away, you spent 200M to gain 2pts on us. 4-1. See how far they get with a proper draw.
Chelsea.....laugh away. You can laugh when you go out next week too and when we go 8pts above you at Stamford Bridge.

Only team who can laugh at anyone is City in the long run, so basically fuck oppo fans.
We've got a lot more to laugh about than they have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom