Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm getting so much banter from friends United, Liverpool fans. My God, I don't know how I'm gonna get up tomorrow, can't stand them. But if I'm survived so many shit years, this would be nothnig, right.. It hurts too much.

Proud of this team, but we need Toby back!
You should take a leaf out of my book and circumvent this issue by not having friends.

If we were to draw Juve again next season I'd be a lot more confident against them since they're all going to be pushing eighty years old.

I will admit one thing. I haven't been as passionate about football the last few years. I do watch the big games, follow the results and follow our progress which has been fantastic. But my god, as hard as I try to stay distant emotionally, I am swept back on the rollercoaster . Tonight's result really knocked the wind out of me. I was sort of shell shocked when the result came in and looked for distraction & nipped down to Sainburies to get some wine & beer. I didn't really want any, but the despair.I have spent the last few weeks laughing my ass off at woolwich TV. Now I am here drinking alone (tired) and on the verge of full blown depression :avbfacepalm:

Cheer up it could be worse.

You could have wasted 90 mins of your life by watching it.

We all knew deep , deep down it was going to happen, they did nothing all fucking game , but for 2 minutes decided they needed to score so did, twice.

We huffed and puffed for the rest of it, and hey, guess what happened ?

How? By not giving Juve the penalty they should have had in the first half?

Christ. We lost because we had no answer to them when we went behind. The ref had nothing to do with it.

The ref had nothing to do with it???

What game were you watching?

Those cheating cunts should have finished wth nine men

They got away with murder and that’s down to the ref

And I think you’ll find that we should have had at least one penalty too

Chiellini: "Spurs just need that little something to start winning games like this - a trophy, a spark, a something. when you can't win with great football you have to find another route. we used all our experience and know-how to win tonight.”

He's right you know.

Exactly what I think a FA Cup win would do to us. A taste for it.

One thing I will give Juventus credit for is how they all pulled together when they went 2-1. They were the inferior side on the night and were humble enough to accept that ,park the bus and do whatever it takes to scrape through. we need to become as ruthless to win.

I'm glad Tottenham are my team, of course I wish we'd won tonight but I honestly couldn't imagine following another side. COYS.

I'm drunk and reflective.

fuck me, I've watched so much shite over the last 30 years, and this is not shite. still very fed up though, I blame my wife.

Last edited:
I'm getting so much banter from friends United, Liverpool fans. My God, I don't know how I'm gonna get up tomorrow, can't stand them. But if I'm survived so many shit years, this would be nothnig, right.. It hurts too much.

Proud of this team, but we need Toby back!
"We played recent champions and finalists 6 times and that was our first loss of the competition. Call me when you play a team of note."
Worked for me tonight, your results may vary.

Chiellini: "Spurs just need that little something to start winning games like this - a trophy, a spark, some Barmitzvah money, something. when you can't win with great football you have to find another route. we stamped on that little Chinky Son, and used all our dirty spoiling tactics experience and know-how to win tonight.
Forza Italia Far Right Dirty Nonsense Party”

He's right you .
FIXED! Fucking dirty cunts that everyone will now laud as experienced Winners!
...and to think, I made lasagne tonight!
The fuck was I thinking?

Cheer up it could be worse.

You could have wasted 90 mins of your life by watching it.

We all knew deep , deep down it was going to happen, they did nothing all fucking game , but for 2 minutes decided they needed to score so did, twice.

We huffed and puffed for the rest of it, and hey, guess what happened ?

So we huffed and puffed for 88 mins did we?

Fucking melt

Just :wall::thumbdown:

We should have close shop at the 60 minute mark , I hope poch learned and next time we win it all the way.

Àaaaaaaaaaa àaaaaaaaaaa shahahshahaaaa
:(
I really do not think our defence is good enough without Toby and Jan to shut up shop against such talented forwards. We had to carry on attacking

One thing I will give Juventus credit for is how they all pulled together when they went 2-1. They were the inferior side on the night and were humble enough to accept that ,park the bus and do whatever it takes to scrape through. we need to become as ruthless to win.

But I wouldn’t want us to play like that

Would you?

Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom