Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've had enough of the transfer talk.

Let's get to the game. Assuming the same squad with no incomings or outgoings.

Only major point I want to make here is that I think its the perfect game to give Harvey White some minutes. Let's see if he can offer us something in the first team.

Also for the love of God don't play Gollini.

This game could be a turning point for ENIC. Highly anticipate the anti ENIC rhetoric will crank up now.

Lloris
Doherty Rodon Dier Davies Reggie
PEH White Skipp
Bergwijn Kane

This is going to be tricky, Brighton can’t be taken lightly. This could have penalties written all over it , and god knows how this lot will take the pressure of a shoot out . Strap in it could be a bumpy ride .

But he did save us, we also completely outplayed Leicester from start to finish with Skipp, Winks and Hojbjerg out there. Meanwhile the reserves are so bad that Skipp, Lucas, Kane etc had to be summoned to rescue us from Morecambe.
Well that is true. Our midfield was better than leicester (on that day at least) . Still dont have any faith in them against most teams.

How about playing
Son, Stevie B and Lucas with kane ,all the speed merchants on at the same time causing havoc
Sounds great in theory in a 4231.

But then we are married to 3 at the back and 2 wingbacks. So those 5 and the 4 you suggest means just 1 space for a real CM. we are barely okay with 3 cms, just 1 would be kinda suicidal.

Sounds great in theory in a 4231.

But then we are married to 3 at the back and 2 wingbacks. So those 5 and the 4 you suggest means just 1 space for a real CM. we are barely okay with 3 cms, just 1 would be kinda suicidal.

352 with Berg & Lucas as WBs......

.......Fuckin' ave it!!! :angryscouser:

Back
Top Bottom