Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're a rung or two above us this season. Even with my most optimistic hat on we lose. But we're Spurs and we could easily lose 3-0 on Thursday and give chelski a fight at the weekend.

We're not the most eccentric upper tier PL club ever for nothing

It’s gonna be…..
3957240-C-4-EC7-4-FBB-9-A7-E-8948-A7231-A66.gif

We’ve been shocking each time we’ve played these w*nkers at NWHL. Hoping for, but not expecting, a change. Without Son, I honestly think we have no chance.

if winks and dele start i wouldnt bother watching. would rather watch us lose while trying to win than lose while just waiting to lose. how hes looking past gil with what we have left available is strange.

My first game back since the Norwich debacle. Haven’t been to see us play Chavs in ages. Whilst I don’t really see us winning I’m gonna be bouncing on the day and giving it some from the top of the south stand - I just hope a few others join in!

That CP game really fucked us over in so many ways. Chelsea will smell blood and want to humiliate us.
Will we ever even see the possible strongest 11 start for us? No if we’re scared of introducing players.
Are we going to field a bunch of injured and half fit or not match fit players against that well drilled pack of cunts? Perhaps but as much as we need Son and Bergwijn, those two are too precious to rush back from injury.
Nuno should now know there is no alternative seeing Winks or Davies the other day. We need to think forward. Its a free shot as things are, throw Romero, Gil, N’Dombele in deep water and see if they can swim. Give some minutes to Lo Celso, holidays over.
Time some of them take some responsibility and put their reputation on the line instead of hiding.

Lloris
Emerson Sanchez Romero Reguilón
Skipp Højbjerg N’Dombele
Lucas Kane Gil

60’ Lucas > Lo Celso
70’ N’Dombele > Dele Alli
80’ Kane> Scarlett​

I'm not ready to get back into the gimp suit yet. Can't we get the squad to catch covid and get the game postponed til later in the season?

I'm going for 4-0 - Sanchez hatrick and a Lukaku 20 yard OG

Back
Top Bottom