Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

See previous post, u MG.

Let's face it you have ZERO insight into their fitness.... Just like everyone else except the coaches and physios.

You don't need insight to use common sense, but as we all know with you common sense to is too much to expect.

See previous post, u MG.

Let's face it you have ZERO insight into their fitness.... Just like everyone else except the coaches and physios.

Igula Igula - Seeing as you disagreed with this post can you explain in significant detail what Dier & Son's injuries entail and where they are in the in terms of their recovery from said injuries?

(Of course you can't.... You ABSOLUTE clown.)

Pretty sure Neto played through injury before suffering his serious knee injury last season. Seems Bergwijn re-aggrivated that same ankle problem in each of his most recent games. So it's something that's on my radar with Nuno. That's not to say Dier and Son mightn't be plenty fit to play.
Aren’t those decisions made by medical staff? I don’t know if Nuno just decides this on his own?

Igula Igula - Seeing as you disagreed with this post can you explain in significant detail what Dier & Son's injuries entail and where they are in the in terms of their recovery from said injuries?

Why would I have to do any of that? Makes zero sense.

Lloris, Emerson, Dier, Romero, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Gio, Ndombele, Dele, Son, Kane.

The rumoured lineup.
Voltron GIF

The only worrying this is, as with the case of Stevie in midweek.. it did seem like he was rushed back into the team. Hence picking up an injury barely 30mins into the game.

So let's just hope that was an exception..rather than the rule.

Disagrees again. :dembelelol:

Hands down the most petulant, obnoxious man-baby on the internet.

Someone needs to take this fool's toys away again....... He's drunk on 'power'. :mourfacepalm:

Christ, whoever starts the game has been deemed fit to start. Now let's put in a fucking performance at the very least and the result will hopefully follow.

Man I hate these cunts.

The only worrying this is, as with the case of Stevie in midweek.. it did seem like he was rushed back into the team. Hence picking up an injury barely 30mins into the game.

So let's just hope that was an exception..rather than the rule.

There are no guarantees..... Not from the coach, the player, the physios or anyone else on the front-line.

Ergo, some soppy twat on the internet who knows jack shit should not be indulged as if they know better.

A bunch of dudes that haven't played with each other much. This is going to be interesting regardless.

At least Nuno is rolling the dice. I also have a feeling Skipp isn't fully fit still.

Back
Top Bottom