Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How best to stop Lukaku running riot?
smile-do-odracir-smile.gif

Is this the 'official' match thread? If so, is there any chance of it having a proper title, please?
I always think it’s bad form to have an OMT started for anything but the next game. Regardless of what competition it’s in.
Not overly fussed about the title. We all know what it is.

I always think it’s bad form to have an OMT started for anything but the next game. Regardless of what competition it’s in.
Not overly fussed about the title. We all know what it is.
I need to see the day, date and time in a match thread title.
It helps me position myself in the Universe.

giphy.gif

-----------------lloris------------
emerson---sanchez--romero--reg
-----------------PEH-------------------
-----------gio---------ndom-----------
---son----------kane-----------gil

if we are going to lose at least lose while having a go and not stinking the place out.

This is the midfield we want and need to see, but we know it won’t happen.

I agree with you that I think it's bad form to have match threads beyond just the next game, but I am fussed by the title.
If you're going to do a job do it properly. Having a decent title is helpful as it's a reminder of the date and time. I think that's more important in this situation where there are two match threads on the go at the same time.

-------------------Lloris-----------------
----Sanchez----Dier-----Romero----
Emerson---Skipp---Hojbjerg---Reguillon
--------------------Lucas--------------
----------------Kane-----Son-----------

Dier won’t play and Lucas and PEH are catpiss

Dier is injured

Romero at LB not sure

Is Son fit?

Dier injury was a dead leg, no ligament damage or anything like that.

basically heavy bruising.

He should be fine, I think Bergwijn was looking pretty good too with Son 50/50

Dier injury was a dead leg, no ligament damage or anything like that.

basically heavy bruising.

He should be fine, I think Bergwijn was looking pretty good too with Son 50/50
Not always - I’ve had a ‘proper’ dead leg before and it took two weeks. Ridiculous

son and Berg will make a difference

Not always - I’ve had a ‘proper’ dead leg before and it took two weeks. Ridiculous

son and Berg will make a difference
Serious?

Okay. well they prob have ways of speeding it up for top athletes.

I'd like Dier and Romero for this one, Lukaku will lick his licks against Sanchez, Dav's not strong enough to handle Lukaku where's I think Dier might be.

Serious?

Okay. well they prob have ways of speeding it up for top athletes.

I'd like Dier and Romero for this one, Lukaku will lick his licks against Sanchez, Dav's not strong enough to handle Lukaku where's I think Dier might be.
Yes I had to physically lift and push it out of bed and into car etc 😂 I agree with you re: Dier. Not perfect, but he’s a talker and Sanchez will get rolled all over the place

not had the time to go to a game yet this season so this was going to be my first. Was planning on taking my daughters but the potential venom from the crowd and negativity is hard for youngsters to understand.

Probably best to put the tickets on exchange and wait until things settle... if they do. Shame.

Not sure I can remember a season with so many fans feeling this way. Even with Jose there was some optimism

Back
Top Bottom