Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still on the way home from the game.

Good-ish 1st half. We looked decent, even good at times. They looked rattled and like that hadn’t turned up.

Said to my mates at HT that we could expect Kante at some point and Tuchel had the bollocks to do it there and then. I think I’m right in thinking that Dele was ‘marking’ Thiago Silva. As said above, the first goal killed us. We became the familiar Spurs we all know and loathe - spineless, gutless team of selfish individuals. Dishonourable mentions : Regulion (headless chicken with no composure), GLC (see Reggy), N’Belly (was physically finished after 40/45mins YET provided glimpses of what he ‘might’ deliver more consistently if he became a professional footballer, Dele (a fraud) & Kane - who looks like he couldn’t give a fuck…

Sick and tired. We are a shambolic joke

Animated GIF

I don't get the purpose of Dele. Yeh he runs about but he doesn't offer anything in an attacking or defensive sense. He just runs a lot and occasionally you see him but there's no real purpose.

Back
Top Bottom