Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't recall seeing as many resale tickets available a few days for before a Cat A game. I guess it may still be Covid related, as well as general apathy towards the team/owners.

Last edited:
Don't recall seeing as many resale tickets available a few days for before a Cat A game. I guess it may still be Covid related, as well as general apathy towards the team/owners.
I'm sure nobody really wants to pay a fortune to turn up and watch us get pumped while being mercilessly taunted by those South London wankers.

I'll watch it on the tele until their 2nd goes in at least then I'll be turning off the footy for another week.

Paying fortunes to watch a mid table team, even with the tourists that won't last long.

I really hope those of you who do go create a cauldron of hostility for the chavs and really get behind our boys! We need the crowd fo be 12th man if we’re to have any chance

Seriously torn on this.
Feel like selling my ticket as we're gonna spend the entire match defending for our lives and getting twatted anyway.
But the alternative is spending the day doing whatever the wife wants to do.

Question- if I listed the ticket on the exchange and it doesn't sell by a certain time, can I cancel it and go?

Seriously torn on this.
Feel like selling my ticket as we're gonna spend the entire match defending for our lives and getting twatted anyway.

Question- if I listed the ticket on the exchange and it doesn't sell by a certain time, can I cancel it and go?
Yes, you can de-list it at any time. I don't know, but suspect that you can just leave it on, and if it doesn't sell it will still be available to you on the day.

Seriously torn on this.

Yes you can cancel the ticket whenever you want

I'm sure nobody really wants to pay a fortune to turn up and watch us get pumped while being mercilessly taunted by those South London wankers.

I'll watch it on the tele until their 2nd goes in at least then I'll be turning off the footy for another week.

Paying fortunes to watch a mid table team, even with the tourists that won't last long.
That’s probably the only way to get rid of ENIC other than mass demonstrations at every home game but we slagged off the Scum for that

That’s probably the only way to get rid of ENIC other than mass demonstrations at every home game but we slagged off the Scum for that
It won’t get rid of them at all

They will want c.2.5BN, the only thing that sees them exit is a buyer

It’s more likely to see them spend money IMO in the short term

Thanks. How can I change the title? Can't seem to find a way....
If you're on a desktop/laptop, at the top of the thread there's an ellipsis with a drop down arrow next to it. Next to the Watch button.

Click the drop down and there's an "Edit thread" option.

Back
Top Bottom