Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People are letting the scoreline colour their impressions of the game. This is still the best game we have played all season.

Chelsea are just really fucking good as well.

Agree, I think we’re all just gun shy now though. Jose reverted to all defense after the west ham game. Nuno will after this.

Couple of people said it already we are a mid table team. Don't even know where to start to fix this team at the moment. It needs a total mentality change. That will never happen with the likes of Winks and Alli getting time on the pitch, plus we have a manger who peaked at Wolves!

Cunt plays well for Argentina after training with us

Another shocker of a signing by us

Hardly playing against stella opposition is he for Argentina bar Brazil

I genuinely don't think he's that good a player look good in La Liga smashing up shit again but I just don't think he's a PL player

Creative mid needs to be a top buy for us

Couple of people said it already we are a mid table team. Don't even know where to start to fix this team at the moment. It needs a total mentality change. That will never happen with the likes of Winks and Alli getting time on the pitch, plus we have a manger who peaked at Wolves!
Winks isn't playing, Ndombele did 60 minutes but it is Winks fault ... ok.

We done well for 30 mins .. but didn’t really hurt them . We’ve had 1 shot on goal in 70 mins.
We are playing the cl winners. We are an 8/9 placed team competing against title contenders and possible champions . We just arnt of that level anymore . It really is as simple as that

Agree, I think we’re all just gun shy now though. Jose reverted to all defense after the west ham game. Nuno will after this.
I hope not. Play like we did in the first half against most teams and we will win a lot of games.

I don't think that a loss against the reigning Champions League winners should be the official death-knell of our season.

Back
Top Bottom