Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going to watch the team you support should be something to be excited about and look forward to. I’m just dreading it.
Said the same. Being a bad omen aside, it's difficult to see past getting tonked. Hopefully watching West Ham get destroyed before might buoy my mood lol.

Reading my club email, I just realised we're all allowed to take bike helmets and removable seats into the ground. Don't let me down, guys. Before long it will be compulsory.

I expect you can buy them from the shop, if you forget yours.

Hope that Bastard Steward got the memo.

Monday's Mail headline: "Chelsea Fans Hospitalised - Badly Beated By Spurs Bicycle Seat Gang. "

Last edited:
No, it's not. Nobody, and I mean nobody expects us to beat Chelsea, therefore it's not a MUST WIN at all.

MUST WINS are the games like the palace game...

Beating the likes of City / Chelsea / Liverpool etc at this stage of where we're at as a club is a fucking bonus.
No, it's a must-win game.

:)

I'm very disappointed with how meek we were last night.

That won't fucking fly for this game! These C**ts need to be smashed from minute one.

Dier needs to play, Ideally with Romero.

4 scenarios here for me:
1- play well get good result
2- play shite get good result
3- play well get shite result
4- play shite get shite result.

1-3 , I would be ok with. Why do I have the overwhelming feeling it’s going to be 4 though?
:memeokay:

In the Premier League era (I know....) we have played this lot 58 times in the league. We have won 7 of those games.

The trepidation is founded.
To be fair, use the same stat since the first of those 7 wins and it's not "as" bad.
It was about 30 consecutive games without a win before the Jol team finally beat then.

To be fair, use the same stat since the first of those 7 wins and it's not "as" bad.
It was about 30 consecutive games without a win before the Jol team finally beat then.
Yeah, since then (fireworks night 2006) we've played them 30 times in the league and beaten them 7 times. In the same games they've won 13 and there have been 10 draws.

I suppose all that matters though is this one coming up.

Yeah, since then (fireworks night 2006) we've played them 30 times in the league and beaten them 7 times. In the same games they've won 13 and there have been 10 draws.

I suppose all that matters though is this one coming up.
What about recent history e.g.last two or so years which is the only really relevant datapoint with regards to Sunday?

Back
Top Bottom