Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else excited that we might get a corner or something during the game?

Perhaps even a cheeky throw in but in the oppositions half if we are feeling ambitious

Endless possibilities

Anyone else excited that we might get a corner or something during the game?

Perhaps even a cheeky throw in but in the oppositions half if we are feeling ambitious

Endless possibilities
Look here, we’ve had this discussion before. You’ll eat your gruel and you’ll bloody enjoy it. OK?

Sit with my brother in law in 530!or him sit with me in 322.

Screenshot?

m6UFzxn.png

530:
VRYksw2.png

Just seen the email saying that as well as Carbon Neutral, all the food looks like veggie only ? Have I misread it ? The thought of going on Sunday just gets better and better....

:mourweird:

I know I might get a hammering for being a 'shit fan' (and probably rightly so!) but I genuinely don't think I can watch this car crash of a game.

I've got an interview for a temporary promotion on Tuesday so I feel that's a reasonable get out clause to focus on revision...

:levyeyes:

Just seen the email saying that as well as Carbon Neutral, all the food looks like veggie only ? Have I misread it ? The thought of going on Sunday just gets better and better....

:mourweird:
Shit, you had me really worried there. Luckily there is a footnote (in very small text) at the bottom of the plant-based food section that says:

*all other matchday food options remain available

I was about to stage a one-man protest in the middle of the M25. If I've got to watch this shitshow on Sunday I want some real food inside me and I am definitely not eating beer battered tofu and chips ffs!

Shit, you had me really worried there. Luckily there is a footnote (in very small text) at the bottom of the plant-based food section that says:

*all other matchday food options remain available

I was about to stage a one-man protest in the middle of the M25. If I've got to watch this shitshow on Sunday I want some real food inside me and I am definitely not eating beer battered tofu and chips ffs!

:mourthumb:

Yeah, since then (fireworks night 2006) we've played them 30 times in the league and beaten them 7 times. In the same games they've won 13 and there have been 10 draws.

I suppose all that matters though is this one coming up.
End of the day, they're a title winning team and we're not.

Back
Top Bottom