Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know I might get a hammering for being a 'shit fan' (and probably rightly so!) but I genuinely don't think I can watch this car crash of a game.

I've got an interview for a temporary promotion on Tuesday so I feel that's a reasonable get out clause to focus on revision...

:levyeyes:
Good luck with the job interview. Just don't tell anyone you're a Spurs fan.

These cunts are the epitome of evil and all that is wrong with modern football. I don’t care how unfavourable the odds are. We should go at them with a fucking mental desire to win and to break them. We did City. We can stop these cunts if we set up right. Stadium must be furiously anti these chavvy wankers. Fuck ‘em all. Give no quarter. Not an inch. Nothing. Let’s murder these bastards.

These cunts are the epitome of evil and all that is wrong with modern football. I don’t care how unfavourable the odds are. We should go at them with a fucking mental desire to win and to break them. We did City. We can stop these cunts if we set up right. Stadium must be furiously anti these chavvy wankers. Fuck ‘em all. Give no quarter. Not an inch. Nothing. Let’s murder these bastards.
Fans can play their part, but it's up to Nuno and the boys ultimately. I (really want to) believe.

COYS.

Looking forward to this match, if only to see the difference in management. Shame we never went after Tuchel when he became available. Instead we rode the Mourinho train into the ground and then got a similar manager to replace him.

Not going to judge Nuno based on this result but I hope to God we at least look like the team that played City and not the team that played Palace.

Back
Top Bottom