Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've done it..I've done it....name changes, time....I'm under siege!

Peeps been told to stay home and 'Just Eat' most of these past two years, peeps need to lay off the junk fats, get some cayenne into 'em and free your time for Spurs. Yours is an area I feel for with these times indeed.

I know I might get a hammering for being a 'shit fan' (and probably rightly so!) but I genuinely don't think I can watch this car crash of a game.

I've got an interview for a temporary promotion on Tuesday so I feel that's a reasonable get out clause to focus on revision...

:levyeyes:

Delete your account !!!

Good luck with the promotion bro.
:nunothumb:

I'm going to be honest here, and my god do I hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to think Kane without Son is Clough without Taylor. The Ying to our Yang isn't there and this is starting to show that Son is probably our most important player in terms of for the squad.

No, probably not. For first game of the season we got there I think about 4 hours before kick off and went straight to the TO and queued for about 20-30 mins I reckon. Went and checked the queue about an hour and a half later and the line had probably increased by about double.

So I reckon make sure you're there by 2 o'clock worst case and you'll be ok. That's if you can't get the ticket to show up before hand. Which doesn't look likely at this point, as the phone lines are closed now.
What a joke

I don’t mind a 5:0 either as long as it’s Nuno’s last game and we bring a proper manager after
What a Saturday for you - up good and early, straight online, posting (again) about wanting us to lose. Living the life there.

You're about as Tottenham as the love child of Bertie Mee and Charlie George, conceived after a knee trembler on the North Bank c. 1971

Jack fruit Sandwiches

:pochcmon:

Actually Jack fruit are grown in Africa , Malaya , Australia, Caribbean etc .

Way more carbon neutral than a burger made from local dogs

This is the type of game where I'm really going to miss Lamela.

We just don't have a player like him anymore - one that can get in the opposition's faces and rile up opponents to knock them off their game.

Dele used to be like that, but it seems the raw talent and aggression that he once had has been trained out of him.

Coco will be sorely missed - I know its rose tinted glasses and all that, but there is not one player in this team capable of geeing the crowd up like he did..... And VDV - he knew how to get the crowd up.

It's a struggle to identify with anyone in the current squad - they just all seem so beige.

What a Saturday for you - up good and early, straight online, posting (again) about wanting us to lose. Living the life there.

You're about as Tottenham as the love child of Bertie Mee and Charlie George, conceived after a knee trembler on the North Bank c. 1971
99.9% always want to win but there is so little joy in it playing such turgid uneventive defensive boring football. We have all the flair of the Somme .
Football is about expression the experience not just the result .

We just don't have a player like him anymore - one that can get in the opposition's faces and rile up opponents to knock them off their game.

Dele used to be like that, but it seems the raw talent and aggression that he once had has been trained out of him.

Coco will be sorely missed - I know its rose tinted glasses and all that, but there is not one player in this team capable of geeing the crowd up like he did..... And VDV - he knew how to get the crowd up.

It's a struggle to identify with anyone in the current squad - they just all seem so beige.
But then the football is so beige hardly surprising that no player excels.

Keep burying in the sand - you’re right, Nuno is going to win us the PL

Tanganga might turn out to be that player. He needs to learn when to cool it through on last week's display. I agree though, show some heart, desire and fight and whatever the result we can be proud.

No they are not

They are shitty bunch of Russian <removed>s with a very embarrassing club history who only exist because a murdering Russian oligarch bailed them out of bankruptcy with bent money stolen from the Russian people as John Terry always said
Who are currently the best team in the country who will spank our arse as normal with their new striker having a field day against our two Bob defence.
The Russian has set the standard of ambition there compared to the level been set by Mr levy and friends.

Tanganga might turn out to be that player. He needs to learn when to cool it through on last week's display. I agree though, show some heart, desire and fight and whatever the result we can be proud.
Tanganga can’t play though this week?

Back
Top Bottom