Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Barring a last 20min collapse last week against Palace with 10men we have looked defensively solid.

My biggest fear is the players that are gonna be available. I genuinely have no idea who's available and who's not. Lots of rumours.
To be fair to Nuno, he has to sort out the defence first, which he does seem to have made an impact on. And clean sheets are great news... but we have been promised ''free-flowing, attacking football.''

So until that happens it's a bit hmph, even when we do get 1-0 victories.

I don't even mind if we're more direct with long balls, either diagonal or into the box,

What I don't want to see is us pass the ball about their box, then go backwards back to Lloris who then high kicks the ball into the opposition and effectively giving it away.

When we have the ball up their end, we need to at least shoot, cross, lob, dribble, pass forward.

So…how many people would this line up trigger…

BE9-F2-D27-4505-4-CE4-A6-C2-675-C9-DD4-DE78.jpg

:levyeyes: :nunolol:

We simply HAVE to win it for Jimmy today...
I remember we played them 2 or 3 days after the Matthew Harding tragedy, and it was just a 'given' they'd win....

Today, it's OUR turn to honour Greaves in the best (and only) way possible!

If Kane doesn't score the winner today, we need a new scriptwriter (preferably Ronaldo or Liverpool's one!)

Back
Top Bottom