Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Na he ruled out coming here in the summer.
:kanehand:. Not a lot to choose from is there. Also good ones like conte see through levy’s/enic limitations so stay away. So probably a young up & coming manager still our best bet.

Thing is, I don't even blame Nuno, he's an average manager who got offered a job at a top football club on big wages, it's not like he would turn it down is it? He would have been stupid to turn it down.

I blame the owners for all of this, this entire mess is on them.

People here seem to think we have a great squad and some tactics will make us world beaters. Any team that has to field Donkeys like Dier, Dele, Doherty, Davies, Dinks has no chance being good.

Have we created anything since Ndombele and Lo Celso went off? That single Kane shot?

We have no build up without at least one of them in the lineup. Need to have a plan going forward that doesn’t rely on those two being out there all the time.

Completely stopped pressing as well. Just bizarre.
Don't disagree but he no choice but to bring them off, they were both blowing bubbles out of their arse and absolutely knackered. Squad is paper fucking thin because Levy thought we could get by with Bryan Gil as our only attacking signing.

People here seem to think we have a great squad and some tactics will make us world beaters. Any team that has to field Donkeys like Dier, Dele, Doherty, Davies, Dinks has no chance being good.

And also think that players like Lo Celso and Ndombele are great.

Kane a waste of space
We should have sold him
Long hard season
Don’t blame the manager. Blame the owners.
I blame both. The owners have made the wrong choice with managers more often than not. But nuno has not shown anything to suggest he's going to improve us. We are worse now than we were with mason in charge.

Back
Top Bottom