Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because Son is trying his best, while Kane is throwing a tantrum cos he couldn’t sell his soul to oil FC.

If Kane was running around a lot he would still be getting a load of shit. Why should Son not be called out in these games just because he runs about a bit more? I'm not just talking about today though. If Kane has a bad game, the same people rage about it. Son has a bad game, nothing is ever said.

Don't get me wrong, Kane needs to perform better in big games. But I don't like how he gets so much stick and Son doesn't get a mention, despite offering almost as little. Kane made himself an easy target I suppose. But I'm sick and tired of the favouritism here. Son was as poor as Harry today and not one fucking person has said a thing. Yeah, he's just come back from injury but adrenaline alone gets you through these sort of games, so it's not much of an excuse.

Kane's head has gone. He'll be sold in January hopefully. But Son can do no wrong here and it pisses me off. He's had plenty of games for us where he has been fucking shit, just like Harry.
Kane was shit again though. Against decent teams he is pretty much useless nowadays. Lack of pace really hurts him.

Been saying it for ages, but people want to cut him slack because he cost a lot and came from Spain

If he was English and we signed him from Blackburn he’d be getting turned on by now
Don't worry because Real Madrid is gonna come take our left back this upcoming summer. They've been lying in wait for his world-classiness to show. We've always lost our best players to RM. Here's another.

If Kane was running around a lot he would still be getting a load of shit. Why should Son not be called out in these games just because he runs about a bit more? I'm not just talking about today though. If Kane has a bad game, the same people rage about it. Son has a bad game, nothing is ever said.
He isn’t even doing that.

Great team selection. Let's kill the those fucking rasist

I really don't want Poch back.
I really don’t think Poch can do much, paper over the cracks maybe, we need a coach that will actually bring in ideals, work with what’s on ground, steady the ship and bring in an identity.
L

Just finished a lovely pizza and sitting on the steps of the Market Place.
My opinion of the game was we had an excellent first half, probably the best we've played in a long time. However, I just knew that we would run out of steam in the second half. There's no getting away from it, and it pains me to say it, the chavs have got a terrific team and an excellent manager, and I can't see anyone bettering them in the league:(
My highlights were seeing Stevie before the game and at half time (was he a little drunk?), seeing Paul Coyte getting emotional at the reception he got from the fans, and Emerson giving me a thumbs up, when I called out his name - yes, I am THAT close.
Wasn't expecting much from this game, so we need to regroup and move on. That first half should give the players some confidence for the next games.

For all the moaners on here.

Lo Celso is an Argentinian international, team him up with H and a dynamo like Kessie

Our problem is a solid defence, cannot see this getting better unless we go to a 3-5-2 format

Just finished a lovely pizza and sitting on the steps of the Market Place.
My opinion of the game was we had an excellent first half, probably the best we've played in a long time. However, I just knew that we would run out of steam in the second half. There's no getting away from it, and it pains me to say it, the chavs have got a terrific team and an excellent manager, and I can't see anyone bettering them in the league:(
My highlights were seeing Stevie before the game and at half time (was he a little drunk?), seeing Paul Coyte getting emotional at the reception he got from the fans, and Emerson giving me a thumbs up, when I called out his name - yes, I am THAT close.
Wasn't expecting much from this game, so we need to regroup and move on. That first half should give the players some confidence for the next games.

I respect your opinion here as much as anybody's. But as much energy and fight as we had in the first half, Chelsea didn't really show up. Once they did it was game over. Don't think it was just a case of us running out of steam more than it was them getting a bollocking at half time.

My point being is that I've seen Son have plenty of shit games against the better teams.
Oh yea , son was shite as well. But Kane was so much worse. Hes been useless in almost every game this season. Looks like I was right and levy(and many forumers) was wrong. No way is an aging, slowing striker with a bad ankle worth 160m. Should have sold him and reinvested the money.

Back
Top Bottom