Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The interesting thing now will be who starts. Obviously Walker Vertonghen Eriksen and Kane are guaranteed. but...
Lloris / Vorm (surely Lloris?)
Dier / Fazio
Rose / Davies
Mason / Bentaleb / Dembele / Stambouli
Chadli / Lamela

Hopefully this will mean we'll see some fantastic performances from all of the above in the next month.
I reckon Vorm will start. Lloris is better obviously but I think out of principle Vorm deserves it since he's been the keeper we've used to get to the final.
I'd have no problem with Lloris being used though.

This is the ticket information off the Chavs website:

We will receive 31,689 tickets for the Capital One Cup final, which takes place at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 1 March 2015.

Adult tickets are priced £100, £90, £72, £56 and £40 with seniors (Over 65) and juniors (Under 18) charged 50 per cent of the adult price in the equivalent area.

Providing this is exactly the same for us, then all 21,825 Spurs ST holders will get a ticket, and all members with 150+ loyalty points or more for certain. Plus 2,407 members in the higher end of the 100-150 loyalty point bracket.

Therefore, I would hazard a guess that all members with 140+ loyalty points would be successful in getting a ticket.

This is based on the information which was last updated on 01/12/14: http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/membership/loyalty-points/

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,
I'm a fan from Belgium and would love to see the final in London. Is there any chance I can get tickets or are these sold out in no time? If so, where is the place to get them? Thanks!
i got a contact john,it wont be cheap .
_58236814_fools.jpg

I really really hope that Lloris plays the final because he is a different type of player than Vorm. Vorm is decent but Lloris is in a totally different bracket. Lloris doesn't really make mistakes, Vorm has made one in each of the last two games. It isn't the mistakes that concern me though, it is the way the defence can play with Lloris in goal, he comes for everything and so defenders know where they stand and their is confidence that he is there. Vorm, if he is going to learn to do that for the team has a long way to go yet, it's just not natural to him to play that way and that puts us at a very real disadvantage in my view.
It's a final against a very good bunch of cunts and we have to play our best players. Simple as that. Silverware at stake.

Hugo will play end of, you have to play your best goalkeeper, especially if he is the best in the world

Him lifting the cup - magnificent

Lloris for me has to play. He could possibly determine the tie for us.
You'd think that Poch would try to accomodate Vorm in the semis against a league 1 outfit, but not put him before the wellbeing of the club.

Thinking about it from another perspective: I'd be apoplectic if I was Hugo and didn't get picked for a cup final against the current best team in English football.

there are times you have to be ruthless, and the GK issue is one of those times. This isn't just any old game, there's a trophy at stake. Surely even Vorm himself must realise that Hugo must play. No room for sentimentality.

Back
Top Bottom