TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Entirely winnable. Whilst Chelscum are full of pilfered attacking talent, their defence has been suspect this season. ... 6-1 Spurs.

If Lloris has a stormer with the French against Japan & Spain (tough ask!) I think we might see him in goal again.

Nope

TFC.jpg

If Andre can mastermind a win against Chelsea, I will spend the next week laughing the fuck out or Abramovic, ****1, ****2, Lampard et al. The smugness on VB's face if he did it, his celebration, OUR celebration. It would just be perfect. It's meant to happen, just like Bayern Munich were just meant to lose that CL final. Justice is a dish best served on a rainy Autumnal day, with 30k yids watching on. It'll happen.
:avbscream: :ade: :balelol: :lennon: :vert:

If Andre can mastermind a win against Chelsea, I will spend the next week laughing the fuck out or Abramovic, ****1, ****2, Lampard et al. The smugness on VB's face if he did it, his celebration, OUR celebration. It would just be perfect. It's meant to happen, just like Bayern Munich were just meant to lose that CL final. Justice is a dish best served on a rainy Autumnal day, with 30k yids watching on. It'll happen.
:avbscream: :ade: :balelol: :lennon: :vert:

I just cant wait to stand up on the bar at the pub:

I posed this question in the episode ten podcast questions but I want to ask everyone. Is John Terry the most despicable Briton since Oswald Mosley?

I posed this question in the episode ten podcast questions but I want to ask everyone. Is John Terry the most despicable Briton since Oswald Mosley?
as I have no idea who the other guy is, I'm gonna say the cunt is the most despicable footballer in a long loooooooooong time

He's a cunt undoubtedly but he's not in Mosleys league. He was up there with Hitler in his cuntish ness.

Great photo of Lennon!
March 2008 Draw 4:4 Woody, Berb, Hudd, Keano
March 2009 WIN 1:0 Luka
April 2010 WIN 2:1 Defoe and Bale
Dec. 2010 Draw 1:1 Pav
Dec. 2011 Draw 1:1 Adebayor
Oct. 2012. WIN 3:1 Defoe, Clint, Adebayor

Not one point - three points

Sorry, my head is like a balloon really...

The April 2010 win was a saturday eve game wasn't it?

I struggle to remember past the weekend but I think we did a job on them that night didn't we?

:avbcringe:

Surely Mr Terry's lawyers (who he has already spent a couple of million with) will now advise him not to appeal against the FA - so he won't be coming to WHL to get another red card anyway.
It's mental age 9 year old Cheryl Cole's air rifle dick head the FA should ban in time for 20 Oct.
an injury to Micky Hazard's nephew on international duty will smooth the 3:1 WIN

Back
Top Bottom