TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

just for the record, this would be the same chav scum team which spent £100 mil in the summer adding to it's squad, and has currently only dropped two points from their first seven games.

Vile, scumbag chav cunts they may be, but they will probably be adding unjustified smugness to the equation by the end of the game.

They and their team exemplify all that they represent of football 'in the modern era' they promote facile and vacuous behaviour in their players and fans alike.

Zero chance of a win for spurs on this one which is a shame as I'd love to see AVB lead the team to a monumentally raping of his former employer.

But then I also wish for logic to prevail amongst the general public.

And when we lose I am blaming sammy also, should have let T do it.

Scared for this not going to lie. Anyone see @HotspurRelated tweet 'Andre Villas Boas: "When this stadium rocks, It rocks properly. It's a very closed environment and we need to get that type of intensity."' then 'Andre was commenting on our next game versus Chelsea on October 20th as the Blues visit the Lane.' ?

Those scum cunts have got no chance. 3-1 Spurs, easiest home win all season. Then their team bus will explode as it passes their cunt supporters on the way home. And the world will laugh.

again with the optimism. Currently Chavs have played seven, won six, drawn one and lost zero.

As the adage goes 'all good things must come to an end'. There is nothing 'good' about the scumbag cuntyballs scrotum sack of a club, ergo 'their run of victories won't end yet'.

Mr Cunt not playing for them actually makes them stronger, and even sideshow bob manages to get away with horror tackles (presumably because the officials are staring at his hair all the time).

So we will inevitably pick up injuries during the international break, lose by two / three goals on the day despite dominating possession and the comedown from anyone with any sort of expectations other than 'draw at best' will have further to fall with their aspirations for this game and the year.

We are still to make the transition, and to get anything even a solitary point, would take a minor miracle, especially now all the officials now know not to upset any club with money / power lest they end up referring the blue square conference the following week.

Early kick-offs don't tend to favour us and do subdue the crowd a bit but we've been broken a few trends already this season so fuckit.

Agree with Sammy that Ade and Defoe should start. Chelski have had it far too easy and been lucky this season, we need to take it to them from the start like against United.

It's not sure yet if Mr Cunt will not be playing. If he decides to appeal the decision he's allowed to carry on playing until that's been sorted out. The Cunt. Not sure about his friend Ashley Cunt though, I hope he gets a ban too.

It's not sure yet if Mr Cunt will not be playing. If he decides to appeal the decision he's allowed to carry on playing until that's been sorted out. The Cunt. Not sure about his friend Ashley Cunt though, I hope he gets a ban too.
personally I hope he appeals, plays and defoe and adebyor rape him all afternoon.

metaphorically speaking, of course. :adegrin: :defoe2:

cant really argue with that. What I don't understand is why ashley cole hasn't retreated back to under the rock where he so thoroughly deserves to be.

That excuse for a human being has done more than enough damage with mobile phones in recent years.

I've analyzed this from every angle. I've run computer simulations, interviewed players, and consulted double-secret government prediction markets. The following result is near certain:

Spurs 2-1.

Having pinned down the result, I ran a script on a Cray super computer querying it to summarize the underlying rationale in simple terms that humans could understand. It hummed and whirred and got quite hot for 20 minutes or so, then spit out a handful of punch cards roughly translated as follows:

1) We are Spurs.
2) Fuck those cuntily cunt-filled cunt burritos.

Back
Top Bottom