TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2010_12_12-2010_12_12_11_27_50-jpg-47652.jpg

f72e1eb8d3364585ac08aeafb4a2dc95.gif

060928-spurs-v-chelsea.jpg

142943992_crop_650x440.jpg

lennon-shoot-415x302.jpg

luka-modric-spurs_1370439c.jpg

_44448050_woodgate2_pa416.jpg

4412.jpg

ghaly03.jpg

SNS2462A3M_174548a.jpg

soccer-fa-cup-final-chelsea-v-tottenham-hotspur.jpg

tottenham-hotspur-celebrate-after-winning-the-1967-fa-cup-final-against-chelsea-at-wembley.jpg

SpursChel44_468x327.jpg

soccer-fa-cup-final-tottenham-hotspur-v-chelsea-kit-photocall.jpg

..........................................Lloris

Walker...............Gallas..............Caulker.............Vertonghen

Lennon...................Sandro........Dembele..................Bale

......................................Ade

...................................................Defoe

Spurs 2-0 Chavs
Bring it

I just know there are going to be some heinous refereeing decisions in this one. There always are.

I wonder how many goals Chavs are going to be given that A: don't cross the plane, or B: were obviously offsides.

However, in contrast to most people, I'd much rather have the break right now to be fully prepared and rested prior to the game. Both teams are in a good run of form but I think Chelsea will be the ones looking over their shoulders sweating.

Can you lot not see the topic prefix drop-down where you can pick 'Match thread' or are you just ignoring it to send me a clear message that you HATE the new forum?

I just know there are going to be some heinous refereeing decisions in this one. There always are.

I wonder how many goals Chavs are going to be given that A: don't cross the plane, or B: were obviously offsides.
We should get a Foy petition going for this one....I still think he owes us a little teeny weeny bit more for Stoke. Or am I pushing it?

Seconds before Keane hit that ball my mate said "If Spurs get an equalier im buying the drinks in the pub all night"

We. Went. Mental.

Lane was properly rocking that night.

What's your track record on match threads Sammy? Me and Thelonious have 100% :baletroll:

In the Prediction Thread, I predicted 4 wins from 4, after the Norwich game, quote "leaving us with 14pts from 7 games".

The scores I predicted were:

Reading 0-2
QPR 3-1
Man U 1-2
Villa 3-2

Boxbat pointed out that all those scores were correct....I was just one game out (if you take the 2-0 last, and push the rest up)

So stick that in your pipe :dude:

In the Prediction Thread, I predicted 4 wins from 4, after the Norwich game, quote "leaving us with 14pts from 7 games".

The scores I predicted were:

Reading 0-2
QPR 3-1
Man U 1-2
Villa 3-2

Boxbat pointed out that all those scores were correct....I was just one game out (if you take the 2-0 last, and push the rest up)

So stick that in your pipe :dude:

If we lose I'm still blaming you. :levystare:

Great photo of Lennon!
March 2008 Draw 4:4 Woody, Berb, Hudd, Keano
March 2009 WIN 1:0 Luka
April 2010 WIN 2:1 Defoe and Bale
Dec. 2010 Draw 1:1 Pav
Dec. 2011 Draw 1:1 Adebayor
Oct. 2012. WIN 3:1 Defoe, Clint, Adebayor

Not one point - three points

Back
Top Bottom