Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck knows who plays where though.....

- No Skipp.
- Question marks over PEH & Sonny.

I think I'd give Japh a punt at DM and tell him to just keep it calm and conservative....

Hugo
Romero / Dier / Davies
Emerson / Ndombele / Japh / PEH (? or GLC) / Reg
Kane / Son (? or Lucas)​

Q2OKZ4o.jpg

Gollini, Davies, Tanganga, Winks, Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Dele, Markanday, Kane

Chugger PEH at DM against a high energy Leeds side…. This could be his final start for Spurs before Conte absolutely loses it with him

Really looking forward to this. Conte will have had some decent time to get us set up at least vaguely how he wants. Kane hopefully hungry, happy and motivated. Hoping for an open game and a quality atmosphere.

There will be goals at both ends so expect something like 3-2 / 4-2.

:ossie:

I expect Lucas will be dropped. He just can’t produce in the final third and loses too many balls.

I expect Ndombele to replace him and Winks to come in for Skipp. They will both have had 2 weeks of training with Conte and should be ready.

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Emerson Winks Hojbjerg Ndombele Reguilon
Kane Son

I expect Lucas will be dropped. He just can’t produce in the final third and loses too many balls.
I'd be surprised if that happened. He's been one of our best players so far this season (though I know that's not saying much). Of course he loses the ball often - that's because he runs at people, which no one else in our entire squad does. He commits and terrifies opposition defenders and midfielders, often pulling them out of shape or drawing fouls to get us up the pitch or provide good opportunities for balls into the box (if only we had someone who could deliver them...). I know his running is random, but I'd rather have that than no one ever running at the opposition - he gives us something different. On top of that, he works his socks off, always gives 100%, and clearly really cares, something you sadly can't say about all the players. I agree his final decision / delivery is often poor, but no one that he is keeping out of the team has any better record of consistency in that area - they all flatter to deceive (at best).

Oh well, I guess neither of us know Conte's mind, nor have his skills - let's see what he thinks... :)

Back
Top Bottom