Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City. May 1st, Sunday – 2 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's in the country soon is Mr Manilow.

We need him live at the NLD I reckon!
Seen him twice, once at Wembley and once in Las Vegas. He's very self deprecating and a great entertainer.
tonight show singing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Just watched the highlights MOTD, the commentator won't last long, he was very complimentary to us!
I didn't realise our possession rate was only 37%, just shows it means squat to the actual result of a game.
I thought overall, we played well. Although we had a couple of scares, we were in reasonable control of the game.
Can't give Cuti enough praise for his performance today, the guy is a collossus. Those two tackles that led to Sonny's first - I'm still picking up my jaw off the floor.
Sonny's second was incredible, don't know why we don't try long range shots more often.
Glad H scored too, as April was a barren month for him.
Enjoyable afternoon, all in all. At this stage of the season, capturing the three points is what it's all about, a good performance is a bonus.
Can’t help but feel especially at the fans would like us to have more of the ball mainly in the opposition half. Those stats are akin to moutinhio football. It doesn’t help when we just give the opposition the ball and don’t press so they can easily get into our box. Giving up chances and relying on misses. Bit to scary.!

Back
Top Bottom