Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City. May 1st, Sunday – 2 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to change something, no more Emerson.

Suggestions: 3-5-2 with Winks at midfield and Kulusevski at RWB, Bergwijn starting 11. I am so desperate I even prefer Winks over Emerson at this moment.
3-4-3 with Bergwijn or Kulusevski RWB. I don't really care who plays left wing-back.

No more Emerson and start Bergwijn.
throw up i feel sick GIF by The Detour

Decided to watch the snooker instead.. good result. Sounded as though it wasn’t a great game, which was to be expected.
Relieved that we won’t be playing in the europa conference next season.

4 games left of this bastard season
It was a great game, we were excellent in the second half.

Given your regular "We lose 2-0" predictions and choice to watch fucking snooker instead of what is supposedly your team, I'm doubting your commitment to the cause.

Everton result is actually great for us as keeps the heat between Everton and Leeds turned all the way up for survival, and scum have got them both to play.

Need that fight to still be alive on the last day, when scum host E'ton.

Back
Top Bottom