Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City. May 1st, Sunday – 2 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to change something, no more Emerson.

Suggestions: 3-5-2 with Winks at midfield and Kulusevski at RWB, Bergwijn starting 11. I am so desperate I even prefer Winks over Emerson at this moment.
3-4-3 with Bergwijn or Kulusevski RWB. I don't really care who plays left wing-back.

No more Emerson and start Bergwijn.

Suggestions: 3-5-2 with Winks at midfield and Kulusevski at RWB, Bergwijn starting 11. I am so desperate I even prefer Winks over Emerson at this moment.
3-4-3 with Bergwijn or Kulusevski RWB. I don't really care who plays left wing-back.

throw up i feel sick GIF by The Detour

Lucas is more likely IMO.
It wouldn't surprise me if he started Winks and dropped Bentacur.

Presumably Skipp is still out…

I think Leicester will let us play more than Brentford and Brighton. They also play us right between their euro semis so that can only be a good thing for us.

We play before the goons too so a chance to put some pressure back on them.

Presumably Skipp is still out…

I think Leicester will let us play more than Brentford and Brighton. They also play us right between their euro semis so that can only be a good thing for us.

We play before the goons too so a chance to put some pressure back on them.
At this point I reckon he's done for the season.

Will be lunacy if Emerson starts again. If Reg is fit I'd imagine he'll be back in for Sess.

Leicester are not really the team that puts 11 behind the ball so maybe Conte will just run the same old shite and hope for a better result. Wouldn't be surprised to see the same XI.

Lloris
Lavinier Romero Dier Davies
White Bentancur
Lucas Kane Son
Bergwijn

Do something different, I can't watch 7 defensive players knocking the ball around in our half again.

Running the Bergwijn and Kane combo which got us that miraculous victory in the reverse fixture.

Mix it up with Kane dropping deep and sometimes bergwijn dropping with Kane up front. We need to be more fluidic and less predictable in attack.

Bergwijn is OK holding the ball up. He can run onto the ball too so it's worth trying this.

Lloris
Lavinier Romero Dier Davies
White Bentancur
Lucas Kane Son
Bergwijn

Do something different, I can't watch 7 defensive players knocking the ball around in our half again.

Running the Bergwijn and Kane combo which got us that miraculous victory in the reverse fixture.

Mix it up with Kane dropping deep and sometimes bergwijn dropping with Kane up front. We need to be more fluidic and less predictable in attack.

Bergwijn is OK holding the ball up. He can run onto the ball too so it's worth trying this.

Bentancur has been vastly worse than Hojbjerg in the last two games, I don’t understand how anyone can think otherwise.

Leicester are unlikely to qualify for Europe through the league this season. So, their two legged Conference League match against Roma, either side of playing us, is the be-all and end-all to their season.
I doubt they'll play their strongest side against us.
That said, Woolwich have nearly the same situation with West Ham, the difference being that West Ham are still in a good position to qualify for Europe next season through the league.

Will be lunacy if Emerson starts again. If Reg is fit I'd imagine he'll be back in for Sess.

Leicester are not really the team that puts 11 behind the ball so maybe Conte will just run the same old shite and hope for a better result. Wouldn't be surprised to see the same XI.
Sadly , I’d put money on it being the same starting eleven

Back
Top Bottom