Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City. May 1st, Sunday – 2 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t know what it was like at the ground but it was fucking surreal when we were about to kick off, players were all standing still, and it was really quiet except for that stupid mawkish bollocks can’t smile with you blaring out the tannoy.

Hardly a stirring “get everyone up for it” anthem.

Last edited:
On the whole, an enjoyable afternoon. And the post-match noodles were delicious.
Off to a baby shower now, just popped into the shop to get something for the baby, but the queue is ridiculous, as it was before the game. My thoughts on the actual game to follow (if anyone's interested;) )

Always interested in your takes! Keep ‘em coming.

Really enjoyed the game today.

Great performance from Son with two excellent goals. Nice to see Kane score against his favourite team Leicester.

Romero was my player of the match, just for those tackles that led to the 2nd goal.

Long way to go yet and gonna be a nervous end to the season but looking forward to it. COYS!!

Couple of Leicester Cunts on way to ground i overhead them talking amongst themselves and laughing hoping Kane breaks his legs. The bitterness from these bunch of inbred cunts is unreal. So glad Kane scored once again v you mugs.,He loves scoring against your mob, pricks

Couple of Leicester Cunts on way to ground i overhead them talking amongst themselves and laughing hoping Kane breaks his legs. The bitterness from these bunch of inbred cunts is unreal. So glad Kane scored once again v you mugs.,He loves scoring against your mob, pricks

Bunch of fucking weirdos. Lots of them actually think we are their biggest rivals.

Bunch of fucking weirdos. Lots of them actually think we are their biggest rivals.

They are going to have to join the queue with all the other clubs that want to be our rivals..it’s flattering but to be fair like most of the others, they are not worthy but the 6 points against them again has come in handy.
I really don't think Leicester see Spurs as rivals....more so that they and every other team in the EPL hates Spurs

I mean, it's worked more often than it hasn't. The fact we've won a lot more often than lost in that formation makes this comment factually incorrect
Well it doesn't make it factually incorrect does it. Quite often games can be won irrespective of the formation or lineup. Maybe watch games first then try to participate in conversation

Just watched the highlights MOTD, the commentator won't last long, he was very complimentary to us!
I didn't realise our possession rate was only 37%, just shows it means squat to the actual result of a game.
I thought overall, we played well. Although we had a couple of scares, we were in reasonable control of the game.
Can't give Cuti enough praise for his performance today, the guy is a collossus. Those two tackles that led to Sonny's first - I'm still picking up my jaw off the floor.
Sonny's second was incredible, don't know why we don't try long range shots more often.
Glad H scored too, as April was a barren month for him.
Enjoyable afternoon, all in all. At this stage of the season, capturing the three points is what it's all about, a good performance is a bonus.

Good Day GIF

Back
Top Bottom