Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool, 28/01, 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kekerinho

ENIC COCKROACHES OUT
I know we have a game in FA Cup before this.

I don’t wanna say it’s a must win like the previous n times we said and then we fell on our arses and blew the lead and dropped vital points. But if we want to put a good array of results, we have to get something out of this game.

I felt in the 2-1 match we missed Ndombele, hopefully him starting this one (unless something horrible happens, he should start) will give us the edge. I think we should put more pressure on these cunts, their form is just as shit as ours, we’re playing at home and we can move into top 4 with a win so I don’t see why not.

I’m not going to make a prediction for superstitous reasons but I believe we can produce the result.

Oh and don’t fucking sit back after we score :avbfu:

Thanks for visiting my thread

I think both us and United showed against these that they don't mind you sitting back but when you have a go they are susceptible if you take your chances which we didn't

Shame this is 9 days away tbh.

Though they have two games between now and then, it does give them a bit more time to get some players fit. Would love to have seen us against Henderson at centre back.

We just can't lose this. Probably take a draw if you gave it to me. But a win would be huge and give us massive belief.

Lloris
Alderweireld - Rodon - Dier
Aurier - Ndombele - Hojbjerg - Reguilon
Bergwijn - Kane - Son

Liverpool have Burnley and United in the six days before this game, whereas we have Wycombe and no midweek league game. Considering their array of injuries, they can’t rotate massively unless Klopp decides to fuck off the FA cup, which would be controversial considering it is against United.

Hopefully we’ll have the rest/energy advantage in this game. Really no reason that Kane, Son, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, or Dier need to start against Colchester. Should be ten days rest for them.

Liverpool have Burnley and United in the six days before this game, whereas we have Colchester and no midweek league game. Considering their array of injuries, they can’t rotate massively unless Klopp decides to fuck off the FA cup, which would be controversial considering it is against United.

Hopefully we’ll have a bit of rest/energy advantage in this game. Really no reason that Kane, Son, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, or Dier need to start against Colchester. Should be ten days rest for them.
Colchester?

That time that we absolutely murdered the scousers at Wembley and Lovern had the nightmare vs Kane doesn’t feel like that long ago...ah those really were the days my friends !!
Mark Wahlberg Television GIF

That time that we absolutely murdered the scousers at Wembley and Lovern had the nightmare vs Kane doesn’t feel like that long ago...ah those really were the days my friends !!
Mark Wahlberg Television GIF

Played 3 at the back that day with Son and Kane up top......

I fancy a repeat.

Back
Top Bottom