Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool, 28/01, 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scoring drought for the dippers but spurs defense still shaken. I’ll take a tie
disgusted face GIF

I know we have a game in FA Cup before this.

I don’t wanna say it’s a must win like the previous n times we said and then we fell on our arses and blew the lead and dropped vital points. But if we want to put a good array of results, we have to get something out of this game.

I felt in the 2-1 match we missed Ndombele, hopefully him starting this one (unless something horrible happens, he should start) will give us the edge. I think we should put more pressure on these cunts, their form is just as shit as ours, we’re playing at home and we can move into top 4 with a win so I don’t see why not.

I’m not going to make a prediction for superstitous reasons but I believe we can produce the result.

Oh and don’t fucking sit back after we score :avbfu:

Thanks for visiting my thread
Giving you a disagree for being before our next game, will take it back if we win. Thanks.

We lost by fine margins last time. They had a number of less than half chances and we had 3 big chances, one of them we took. Salah’s goal was flukey. We need NDombele playing and to take our chances. Great time to play then though considering their recent form. I’m cautiously optimistic.

wNYkGJ8.jpg

Hart, Doherty, Davies, Rodon, Sissoko, Winks, Moura, Lamela, Vinicius

aKA8ysU.jpg

Hart, Doherty, Davies, Rodon, Tanganga, Sissoko, Winks, Moura, Vinicius

Back
Top Bottom