Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool, 28/01, 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why would Spurs doing well and Liverpool losing, and saying we can beat Liverpool wind people up?

Just being positive, it really shouldn’t wind anyone up. Hopefully people start to see it’s not a season for doom and gloom just because we drew three games.

Fair enough. I see you having so many conversations with people where you wind them up I guess I always think the worst of you!!

Keep up the positivity soldier!!

:adesalute:

I reckon Jose should just open it up, play 3 forwards and Bale for a half really run all over them. Hatrick from Harry would be just fine then he could give Salah the bird!

Fuck me, the melting has started real early on this thread!

200.gif

Well they haven't gone 6 games without a win in the Premier League since 2002.
I think it's actually been made illegal they go so long without a victory.... it's in the constitution !

Anyway, why is this thread even here... have I blacked out and missed Monday-Wednesday entirely, and come up smiling Thursday morning?

I’m glad they lost and have been absolutely rubbish, and I think we will hammer them.

They are weak. Their defence wasn’t bolstered, their full backs are shattered and have no back up, their “world class” CB hasn’t been replaced adequately, their midfield is useless due to the fact their defence isn’t working and their attack can’t function without the long balls that used to bypass their average central midfield.

It’s a different story when the chips are down and the world isn’t stroking you off and your players have won it all and don’t have the same hunger and you’re wanky fans aren’t there getting you 40 penalties a season and we have a much milder VAR system

How’s that summer window looking now Klopp?

Who in their right mind wouldn’t want to play them now? Our boys will be ruthless.

Back
Top Bottom