Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool are a disgrace of a club and so are their minions. How many times have we played Liverpool in recent years and got fucked over ? CL final springs to mind hey ? Where was all the outrage over that “handball” that completely ruined our biggest game in our clubs history. We get fucked over by these scouse bastards every time. Feels good to actually have the ref on our side for once. Don’t feel nice does it, you scouse pricks!!!

I'd take Traore on loan with an option to buy. He is a brick house. If he learns how to finish he'd been a Demon. I believe Conté may be the right Gaffer to get the best out of him. Kinda what he did for Lukaku. Having that kinda power play with Kane and Son, could result in a Beastly Front Line.
If he learns to finish? Hahahaha you can’t learn that ffs… Conte might get him to be more effective and beat one man then pass but he’s not never ever gonna morph into Robbie Fowler

God forbid it would be a Spurs player
During the interval we subjected to 5 min of TAA highlights. Says everything.

I'd honestly nominate Winks, Dele and Sess. With Sess marginally winning. When last was Salah so quiet. All he did today (That isn't mentioned) is take a handball shot at goal.

Back
Top Bottom